Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Commerce, GA. Our hotel is noted for its affinity to senior travelers and commercial guests who place high value on family ownership, hometown pride, southern hospitality, and good ole American cultural values all rolled up in one exceptional hotel with economical rates.
Come visit and give us the chance to prove that traditional southern hospitality can still be found in a small hotel just off the I-85 highway only an hour from Downtown Atlanta and half an hour from the University of Georgia - Athens. Other colleges and universities located close our hotel include Brenau University, Emmanuel College, Piedmont College, Toccoa Falls College, and Gainesville College. Take a walk in one of our area parks including Sandy Creek Park, Victoria Bryant State Park, Georgia Botanical Gardens, Lake Hartwell State Park, and Tugaloo State Park. If you are a racing fan make sure to visit nearby Gresham Motorsports Park, Atlanta Dragway, and Road Atlanta. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the restaurants located within a mile of our hotel such as Shoney's, El Azteca, and Captain D's Seafood.
Our modern, two-story interior design hotel is equipped with comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a helpful 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, sofa, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel cable TV, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our package of comfort is ideal for the occasional traveler as well as the road weary commercial guest who comes back again and again to stay with us in our little corner of small town America. At Americas Best Value Inn Commerce, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Funopolis Family Fun Center, 0.4 mi.
* Nova Cinema, 1.3 mi.
* Commerce Cinemas, 1.3 mi.
* Tanger Outlet Center, 1.3 mi.
* Hammers Glen Golf Course, 9.3 mi.
* Boutier Winery, 12.3 mi.
* Grove River Equestrian Center, 14.7 mi.
* Sandy Creek Park, 18.6 mi.
* Chateau Elan Winery, 24.3 mi.
* Georgia Mountains Center, 29 mi.
* Atlanta Dragway, 1.5 mi.
* Gresham Motorsports Park, 12 mi.
* Victoria Bryant State Park, 25.3 mi.
* Road Atlanta, 26 mi.
* Georgia Botanical Gardens, 26.7 mi.
* Lake Hartwell State Park, 31 mi.
* Tugaloo State Park, 31.9 mi.
* Atlanta, GA, 68.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Shoney's, 0.1 mi.
* El Azteca, 0.2 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.2 mi.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* China Grand Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* Sonny's Bar-B-Q, 0.2 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.3 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.6 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.7 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.8 mi.
* Baker and Taylor, 3.2 mi.
* Roper Pump Co, 3.3 mi.
* J.M. Huber Corp, 6.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 9.1 mi.
* Kubota Industrial Equipment, 9.8 mi.
* Landstar Global Logistics, 9.9 mi.
* WTI Inc, 13 mi.
* Universal Forest Products Inc, 13 mi.
* Walgreens Distribution Center, 15.3 mi.
* Year One Inc, 20.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Georgia-Athens, 23.9 mi.
* Brenau University, 25.4 mi.
* Emmanuel College, 25.5 mi.
* Piedmont College, 25.9 mi.
* Toccoa Falls College, 29.4 mi.
* Gainesville College, 32.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Banks Jackson Commerce Medical Center, 2.6 mi.
* Commerce Cardiology Clinic, 2.6 mi.
* Select Medical Corporation, 2.8 mi.