Special Hotel Alert
Please pardon our dust as we are renovating our property to enhance your Americas Best Value Inn and Suites experience.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake of the Ozarks offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, 24 hour complimentary coffee available in the lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits and gravy, a gazebo and patio with barbecue grills, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN and alarm clock radios.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located at the junction of Highway 54 and Highway 52, and are near to local attractions such as Fantasy World Caverns, Miller County Museum, and Columbia College. We are conveniently located on Midway Road.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake of the Ozarks is your best choice within the middle region of Missouri. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Jefferson City or Springfield. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake of the Ozarks our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake of the Ozarks, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Eldon Golf Club, 2.4 mi.
* Rocky Mount Towersite, 4 mi.
* Eldon Swimming Pool, 4.2 mi.
* Osage National Golf Course, 9 mi.
* Eagles' Landing 8 Cine, 11.2 mi.
* Get The Net Fishing Guide Service, 12.3 mi.
* Bear Creek Valley Golf Club, 12.8 mi.
* Stonecrest Mall, 12.9 mi.
* Osage Village 5 Cinema, 13.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Fantasy World Caverns, 1.9 mi.
* Miller County Museum, 8.7 mi.
* Lake Ozarks State Park, 16.2 mi.
* Morgan County Historical, 21 mi.
* Big Surf Waterpark, 24.5 mi.
* Bridal Cave, 28.2 mi.
* Ozark Caverns, 30.4 mi.
* Ha Ha Tonka State Park, 30.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pizza Hut, 2.5 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2.6 mi.
* Happy Garden, 2.9 mi.
* El Patron Mexican Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Eldon Drive-in, 3.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.3 mi.
* Subway, 3.3 mi.
* Godfather's Pizza, 3.3 mi.
* Maple Street Cafe, 3.5 mi.
* Silver Saddle Restaurant, 3.5 mi.
* Whittle's Bar & Grill, 3.6 mi.
* H&R Block, 3.1 mi.
* AmeriGas, 3.5 mi.
* Fasco Motors Group, 4.2 mi.
* Keiper LLC, 4.4 mi.
* Johnson Controls Inc., 4.4 mi.
* New Water Systems, 4.8 mi.
* Heartland Business Machines, 8.4 mi.
* Ameren UE, 9.4 mi.
* Anderson Marketing, 10.3 mi.
* Hot Summer Nights, Lake of the Ozarks, Second Fridays May thru September
* Eldon Rockin' BBQ, Last Fridays and Saturdays in June
* Osage River Pow Wow, June
* Miller County Fair, July
* Miller County Youth Fair, Mid July
* Art in the Park, September
* Turkey Festival, Last Saturday in September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Miller County University, 9.6 mi.
* State Fair Community College, 12.9 mi.
* Columbia College, 13.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Miller County Health Center, 7.5 mi.
* Capital Region Medical Clinic, 21.6 mi.