Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte, conveniently located in sunny Southwest Florida with Sarasota to our north and Fort Myers to our south. We are only two miles from the Punta Gorda Airport. Enjoy year-round golf at Blue Heron Pines Golf Club, Seminole Lakes Golf Course, and St Andrews South Golf Club. Make sure to also visit the Charlotte Harbor Environmental Center, Punta Gorda Nature Park, Punta Gorda Historic District, Fishermen's Village, and Charlotte County Historic Center. Local restaurants include Waffle House, Quiznos, and Subway.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility and meeting facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and free high speed Internet access in our guest rooms. A peaceful night's sleep awaits you in the comfort of one of our guest rooms, with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, clock radio, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Upgrade to one of our suites or book one of our handicap accessible guest rooms. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Blue Heron Pines Golf Club, 1.7 mi.
* Seminole Lakes Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Laishley Park, 4.5 mi.
* St Andrews South Golf Club, 5.3 mi.
* Fishermen's Village, 5.9 mi.
* Visani Theater, 9.9 mi.
* Port Charlotte Town Center, 12.7 mi.
* Treasure Lanes, 13 mi.
* Charlotte Sports Park, 15.4 mi.
* Sun Splash Family Waterpark, 23 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Charlotte Harbor Event Center, 3.3 mi.
* Punta Gorda Nature Park, 4.8 mi.
* Gilchrist Park, 5 mi.
* Punta Gorda Historic District, 5.4 mi.
* Military Heritage and Aviation, 5.9 mi.
* Charlotte County Historic Center, 7 mi.
* Ponce de Leon Park, 7.3 mi.
* Burnt Store Marina, 11.4 mi.
* Coffee available in lobby
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Dean's South of the Border Mex Cantina, 2 mi.
* Trattoria Limoncello Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Torch Bistro, Sushi and Rumtini Bar, 3.4 mi.
* Monty's Restaurant and Pizzeria, 3.5 mi.
* Phil's 41 Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* Hurricane Charley's, 4.3 mi.
* Fishermen's Village, 4.8 mi.
* Laishley Crab House, 5.7 mi.
* Budweiser Distribution Center, 2.6 mi.
* Cheney Brothers, 3.1 mi.
* Florida Power and Light Co, 5 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 12.6 mi.
* Southeastern Freight Lines, 24.5 mi.
We offer one meeting room with a maximum capacity of 40 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Edison State College, 3.4 mi.
* Southwest Florida College, 14.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Charlotte Regional Medical Center, 4.6 mi.
* Fawcett Memorial Hospital, 9.2 mi.
* Peace River Regional Medical Center, 9.3 mi.
* Cape Coral Hospital, 21.8 mi.