Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Indio, located in southern California's Colorado Desert region. Indio is the largest of the gateway cities to Joshua Tree National Park, which is America's newest national park. Our Coachella Valley hotel is also near popular area events such as the Dog Show (January), Date Festival (February), Tennis Tournament (March), Coachella Festival (April), and the Stage Coach Festival (April - May). We are close to California State University San Bernardino, Santa Barbara Business College, and College of the Desert. Our hotel is minutes from several casinos including Fantasy Springs Casino, Spotlight 29 Casino, and Augustine Casino. Taco Jalisco, El Mexicali Cafe II, and El Campanario Restaurant are all within half a mile of our hotel.
Start your day with our free continental breakfast. Enjoy our jacuzzi. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, hairdryer, clock radio, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, in-room safe, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Dogs are welcome for a small nightly charge. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. At Americas Best Value Inn Indio, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Indio Fashion Mall, 1.5 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Indio Metro 8, 1.8 mi.
* Indio Municipal Golf Course, 2 mi.
* Fantasy Lanes, 2.7 mi.
* Shadow Hills Golf Club, 2.8 mi.
* Eagle Falls Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Indian Wells Tennis Garden, 5.3 mi.
* Coachella Valley History Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Scrap Gallery, 1.8 mi.
* Fantasy Springs Casino, 3 mi.
* Spotlight 29 Casino, 4.2 mi.
* Augustine Casino, 6.6 mi.
* La Quinta Museum, 8.2 mi.
* Children's Discovery Museum, 13.2 mi.
* Knott's Soak City Water Park, 17.4 mi.
* Joshua Tree National Park, 42 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Taco Jalisco, walking distance
* El Mexicali Cafe II, walking distance
* El Campanario Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* La Siesta Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Mexico Tipico Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Denny's Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Sizzler Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Mario's Italian Cafe, 1.5 mi.
* Pak Inn Chinese Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Cactus Jack's Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Target, 1.5 mi.
* Demo Unlimited, 3.6 mi.
* Costco, 3.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.2 mi.
* Best Buy, 4.3 mi.
* Epic Corporation, 6 mi.
* Dog Show, January
* Date Festival, February
* Tennis Tournament, March
* Coachella Festival, April
* Stage Coach Festival, April - May
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Santa Barbara Business College, 8.6 mi.
* California State University San Bernardino, 8.9 mi.
* College of the Desert, 11.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* JFK Memorial Hospital, 1.9 mi.
* Eisenhower Immediate Care Center, 5.4 mi.