Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg, conveniently located off of I-81 Exit 66 in Pennsylvania's capital city. Our exterior corridor hotel overlooks the beautiful Susquehanna River. We are close to Hershey Park, National Civil War Museum, Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center, and Harrisburg University. Take a short drive to nearby Gettysburg National Military Park or The Amish Village. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Sisco's Pizzeria and Spaghetti, Jade Buffet, or Cafe Fresco.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg offers ideal accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, desk with lamp, clock radio, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Wildwood Park, 1.3 mi.
* Olympic Skating Center, 3.4 mi.
* Susquehanna River Basin, 3.5 mi.
* Shops At Susquehanna, 3.9 mi.
* Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts, 5 mi.
* Colonial Country Club, 5.2 mi.
* Colonial Park Mall, 5.8 mi.
* Pride of the Susquehanna, 6.6 mi.
* Dauphin Highlands Golf Course, 9.5 mi.
* Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, 16 mi.
* Zoo America, 17.5 mi.
* Fort Hunter Mansion, 1.7 mi.
* Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center, 3 mi.
* Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex, 4.4 mi.
* The National Civil War Museum, 5.7 mi.
* Indian Echo Caverns, 13.9 mi.
* Hershey Park, 18.6 mi.
* Gettysburg National Military Park, 45.8 mi.
* The Amish Village, 48.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast available daily
* Free coffee is available in the lobby
* Taco Bell, walking distance
* Jade Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Morgans Place, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* Mr G and Apos S Place, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* Sisco's Pizzeria and Spaghetti, 1 mi.
* Glass Lounge Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Cafe Fresco, 4.6 mi.
* Norfolk Southern Railway, 2 mi.
* Harrisburg Post Office, 3.4 mi.
* Patent Construction Systems, 4.5 mi.
* Raylon Corporation, 5.4 mi.
* Penn Credit Corporation, 5.7 mi.
* Jst Corporation, 6.6 mi.
* Pennsylvania Blue Shield, 6.8 mi.
* Pennsylvania Farm Show, January
* Eastern Sports Show, February
* All American Dairy Show, September
* Pennsylvania National Horse Show, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Harrisburg Area Community College, 3.5 mi.
* Harrisburg University, 4.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Penn State Hershey Rehab Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Pinnacle Health, 2.8 mi.
* Colonial Park Animal Clinic, 6.4 mi.