Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Novato/Marin/Sonoma. Located in beautiful Marin County, California, our hotel is located near Napa Wine Country, Sonoma Wine Country, Muir Woods, Point Reyes, and the Golden Gate Bridge leading to San Francisco. Novato is home to several small biotech firms, such as Buck Institute-Age Research and Bio Marin Pharmaceutical Inc. Savor a delicious meal at one of the various restaurants within a mile of our hotel including Mills Restaurant, El Palmar Restaurant, and Chianti Ristorante.
Our Novato hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and affordable rates. Your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority. Start your day with our free continental breakfast and a free cup of coffee available in our lobby. Our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi area is the perfect place to relax and soak up some California sunshine after a fun day of sightseeing. We offer a fitness center and guest laundry facility for your added convenience. All of our guest rooms offer free wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and cable TV with HBO. Irons, ironing boards, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving gel, razors, tea, sewing kits, and shower caps are available upon request. Upgrade your stay by reserving our bridal suite with a fireplace, our suite with an in-room jacuzzi, or our family suite. Dogs are welcome in first floor rooms for a small nightly charge. At Americas Best Value Inn Novato/Marin/Sonoma, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Downtown Novato Shopping Center, 1.1 mi.
* Cinemark Rowland Plaza, 2.3 mi.
* Vintage Oaks Shopping Center, 2.4 mi.
* StoneTree Golf Club, 3.9 mi.
* Indian Valley Golf Club, 4.4 mi.
* Marin Country Club, 4.8 mi.
* AMF Boulevard Lanes, 9.9 mi.
* Country Club Bowl, 13.1 mi.
* Stinson Beach, 31.1 mi.
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Outdoor Pool
* Marin Museum of Contemporary Art, 5.9 mi.
* Pacheco Ranch Winery, 6.2 mi.
* Rancho Olompali State Historic Park, 8.5 mi.
* Marin French Cheese Company, 9.6 mi.
* Infineon Raceway, 10.2 mi.
* Point Reyes Station, 19.6 mi.
* Muir Woods, 22.2 mi.
* Six Flags Marine World, 22.8 mi.
* San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge, 28.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Chianti Ristorante, 0.5 mi.
* Mills Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Batika India Bistro, 0.8 mi.
* El Palmar Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Grazie Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Cacti Restaurant and Bar, 0.8 mi.
* Finnegan's Marin Bar and Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Marvin's Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Anokha Cuisine of India, 0.9 mi.
* Golden Egg Omelet House, 0.9 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 1.4 mi.
* IHOP, 2.4 mi.
* Fresh Choice, 2.5 mi.
* ENVIRON International Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Matrix Logic Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Enwisen Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Buck Institute-Age Research, 1.8 mi.
* Bio Marin Pharmaceutical Inc, 5 mi.
* Biosearch Technologies, 5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* College of Marin, 4.2 mi.
* Meridian University, 5.3 mi.
* Dominican University of California, 11.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Novato Community Hospital, 2.8 mi.
* Petaluma Valley Hospital, 11.6 mi.