Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Lake Charles, conveniently located off of US-171 and I-10. Our exterior corridor hotel is only minutes from the Lake Charles Historic District, Isle of Capri Casino, L'auberge Du LAC Casino, Prien Lake Mall, and French Quarter Antique Mall. We are also close to several museums including Mardi Gras Museum, Imperial Calcasieu Museum, Children's Museum, and Brimstone Museum. Nearby colleges include McNeese State University and Sowela Technical Community College. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the restaurants located within five miles of our hotel such as Cajun Cafe, Outback Steakhouse, and Steamboat on the Lake.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Lake Charles offers ideal accommodations, newly renovated guest rooms, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Feel the warmth of the sunshine by our seasonal outdoor pool. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, 32 inch flat panel cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards are available upon request at the front desk. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Our hotel is pet friendly. At Americas Best Value Inn Lake Charles, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pine Shadows Golf Center, 2.8 mi.
* French Quarter Antique Mall, 6.1 mi.
* Cinemark Lake Charles, 6.2 mi.
* Prien Lake Mall, 6.4 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino Inc, 6.7 mi.
* L'auberge Du LAC Casino, 7.4 mi.
* Petro Point Bowl, 8.1 mi.
* True Blue Watersports, 8.8 mi.
* Skate City Jump City, 9.6 mi.
* All God's Creatures Petting Zoo and Pony Rides, 14.9 mi.
* BBQ Grill
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open from April to September)
* Mardi Gras Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Children's Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Lake Charles Historic District, 3.7 mi.
* Lake Charles Civic Center, 4 mi.
* Lake Charles, 4 mi.
* Imperial Calcasieu Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Sam Houston Jones State Park, 7.9 mi.
* Randy Tupper Homes, 8.2 mi.
* Cal Cameron Fair, 13.2 mi.
* Brimstone Museum, 14.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Cajun Cafe, 3.1 mi.
* Pat's of Henderson, 3.2 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 3.7 mi.
* Pujo Street Cafe Inc, 3.7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4.1 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 4.1 mi.
* Fuji Japanese Steakhouse, 4.4 mi.
* Steamboat on the Lake, 4.9 mi.
* Casa Manana Mexican Restaurant, 5.1 mi.
* Northrup Grumann, 3.6 mi.
* URS Corp, 3.8 mi.
* Plumbing Warehouses/LCR, 4.7 mi.
* Lake Charles Harbor and Terminal District, 6.1 mi.
* Ribbeck Construction Corp, 6.1 mi.
* PPG Industries Inc, 7 mi.
* Certain Teed Corp, 7.9 mi.
* Citgo Petroleum Corp, 13.8 mi.
* Conoco Phillips Gulf Coast Plant, 16.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sowela Technical Community College, 3.5 mi.
* McNeese State University, 7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lake Charles Memorial Hospital, 4.5 mi.
* Christus St Patrick Hospital, 4.9 mi.
* Pet Emergency Clinic, 9.6 mi.