Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Miami, located in Ottowa County, Oklahoma, on Historic Route 66. Our pet friendly hotel is conveniently located near scenic attractions such as Twin Bridges State Park, Coleman Theatre, and several casinos. Improve your handicap at Peoria Ridge Golf Course or take in a show at the Coleman Theatre.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Miami has it all. Our exterior corridor hotel offers comfortable clean accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:30am - 9am. Stay connected with free hardwired high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, desk with lamp, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Miami, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Stables Casino, 1.1 mi.
* Miami Municipal Pool, 1.5 mi.
* Jeannie's Antique Mall and Flea Market, 1.5 mi.
* Buffalo Run Casino, 1.9 mi.
* Playland Bowling Lanes, 2 mi.
* Peoria Ridge Golf Course, 3 mi.
* Quapaw Casino, 4 mi.
* High Winds Casino, 4.1 mi.
* Monkey Island Trail and Hay Ride, 15.7 mi.
* Picnic Area
* Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Shawnee Tribe, 1.6 mi.
* Coleman Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Twin Bridges State Park, 9.5 mi.
* Baxter Springs Heritage Museum, 15.9 mi.
* Tri-State Mineral Museum, 28.5 mi.
* Free coffee is available daily in the lobby
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Little Napoli, 1.5 mi.
* Milagros, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.5 mi.
* Montana Mike's, 2.3 mi.
* Stone Hill Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2.8 mi.
* Buttered Bunns Cafe, 3.3 mi.
* Taco Mayo, 3.5 mi.
* Charlie's Fried Chicken, 3.6 mi.
* Simple Simon's Pizza, 3.6 mi.
* Chinese Chef Buffet, 3.7 mi.
* World Acceptance, 0.7 mi.
* J-M Farms Inc, 1.3 mi.
* BNSF Railway Co, 1.4 mi.
* Reddy Ice Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Continental Credit Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Newell Coach Corporation, 4.9 mi.
* Umicore Optical Materials USA, 10.2 mi.
* Buffalo Bike Run, July
* 139th Annual Quapaw Tribal Pow-Wow, July
* Annual Ottawa Pow-Wow, September
* Wyandotte Nation Pow-Wow, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, 1.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Willow Crest Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Integris Baptist Regional Health Center, 1.6 mi.
* Veterinary Center, 3.2 mi.