Special Hotel Alert
Seasonal Hotel - Open seasonally from April 2nd through November 15th
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Mountain View, Arkansas. Mountain View is known as "The Folk Music Capitol of the World". Our hotel offers a great location for any family getaway or romantic escape. Located deep in the Ozarks, we are surrounded by mountains, caverns, parks, and rivers offering boundless opportunities for outdoor fun. These locations include Blanchard Springs Caverns, Sylamore Creek, and Ozark Folk Center State Park.
Our hotel is near several of the area's music halls such as Cash's White River Hoedown, Jimmy Drift Wood Music Barn, and John Taylor's Laid Back Pickin'. We also offer easy access to several of the local festivals including Spring Blue Grass Festival (March), Ozark Folk Festival (April), Volkswagen Festival (May), Irish Music and Dance (June), Independence Day Festival (July), and Bean Festival (October). Local restaurants include Dogwood Hollow Steak House, Wood's Pharmacy and Old Fashioned Fountain, and Anglers Steakhouse and Catfish.
Our two story exterior corridor hotel offers clean comfortable guest rooms, affordable rates, and an attentive front desk staff. Start your day right with a free cup of coffee. Relax and recharge in our seasonal outdoor pool (open mid-April thru September). Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a cable TV, table with chairs, and free local calls. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Small pets on a leash are welcome for a non-refundable nightly charge of $16.65 per pet, per night in designated pet rooms. At Americas Best Value Inn Mountain View, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
**Seasonal Property, open April 1st thru mid-November**
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pine Hills Golf Course, 1 mi.
* LocoRopes at The Ozark Folk Center State Park, 1.2 mi.
* Stone County Fairgrounds, 1.3 mi.
* Brickshy's Backstreet Theater, 1.4 mi.
* Stone Drive-In Theatre, 1.4 mi.
* Historic Courtsquare, 2 mi.
* Sons of the Ozarks, 3.1 mi.
* Sylamore Creek, 4.8 mi.
* Blanchard Springs Caverns, 13.2 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open from mid-April thru September)
* Cash's White River Hoedown, 0.5 mi.
* Stone County Arkansas Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Arkansas Craft Gallery, 1.3 mi.
* Ozark Folk Center State Park, 1.4 mi.
* Aunt Minnie's Mall and Yellow House, 1.5 mi.
* Jimmy Drift Wood Music Barn, 1.5 mi.
* John Taylor's Laid Back Pickin', 2.9 mi.
* OK Trading Post, 7.4 mi.
* Jays Civil War Museum, 13.4 mi.
* Stone County Ironworks, 21.6 mi.
* Coffee is available in the lobby from 6am - 9am. Donuts are served on weekends.
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Exxon Hardee's, 0.3 mi.
* Country Time Dining and More, 0.5 mi.
* Joshua's Ozark Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 0.6 mi.
* Wing Shack-Cheeseburger Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Dogwood Hollow Steak House, 1.2 mi.
* Wood's Pharmacy and Old Fashioned Fountain, 1.4 mi.
* Anglers Steakhouse and Catfish, 4.7 mi.
* Jo Jo's Catfish Wharf, 5.7 mi.
* Stone County Propane Gas, 1.5 mi.
* Herbal Healer Academy Inc, 12.1 mi.
* Spring Blue Grass Festival, March
* Ozark Folk School, March
* Dulcimer Jubilee, April
* Ozark Folk Festival, April
* Road Scholar-An Ozark Experience, May, June & September
* Volkswagen Festival, May
* Irish Music and Dance, June
* Women of the Ozarks, July
* Independence Day Festival, July
* Old Time String Band Event, August
* Arkansas State Fiddle Championship, September
* Bean Festival, October
* Fall Bluegrass Festival, November
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Stone County Medical Center, 1.9 mi.