Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Arlington/Dallas, walking distance to Cowboys Stadium, 1.6 miles southwest of Rangers Ballpark, and 14.2 miles southwest of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). Our hotel is also near Six Flags over Texas, University of Texas - Arlington, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Texas State Fair Grounds, and Arlington Highlands. Free transportation to Six Flags, Rangers Ballpark, or Hurricane Harbor. Local restaurants include Gloria's Restaurant Arlington, Saltgrass Steak House, and Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar.
Whether traveling through or staying for a fun getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Arlington/Dallas has it all. Our hotel offers comfortable clean accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Parking is available on-site. An additional charge may apply. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast and a free cup of coffee. Relax by our paradise themed indoor pool. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, desk with lamp, alarm clock, free local calls, and wake-up service. Sofa beds are available in select guest rooms based on availability.
At Americas Best Value Inn Arlington/Dallas, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Meadowbrook Golf Course, 1 mi.
* Arlington Theatre, 1 mi.
* City of Arlington - Tennis Center, 2 mi.
* Arlington Highlands, 5.3 mi.
* The Parks at Arlington, 5.7 mi.
* Alley Cats, 5.9 mi.
* Arlington Skatium, 7.3 mi.
* High Mountain Hunts, 10.6 mi.
* The Dallas Opera, 20.3 mi.
* Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, 25.1 mi.
* Paradise Themed Indoor Pool
* Cowboys Stadium, walking distance
* Arlington Museum of Arts, 0.9 mi.
* Rangers Ballpark In Arlington, 1.6 mi.
* Six Flags Over Texas, 2.1 mi.
* Arlington Historical Society, 2.3 mi.
* Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 2.5 mi.
* River Legacy Park, 4 mi.
* Dallas Heritage Village, 19.8 mi.
* Texas State Fair Grounds, 21.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Fuzzy's Taco Shop, 0.6 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 1.3 mi.
* Lincoln Square, 1.4 mi.
* Saltgrass Steak House - Arlington - North, 2.6 mi.
* Cacharel Restaurant and Grand Ballroom, 2.7 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 3.6 mi.
* PF Chang's, 5.1 mi.
* Arlington Highlands, 5.3 mi.
* Gloria's Restaurant Arlington, 5.3 mi.
* Pinnacle Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Ace Hardware Corporation Southwest, 1.6 mi.
* Subway Development Corporation of North Texas, 3.9 mi.
* Lear Corporation, 5.2 mi.
* Hormel Foods Corporation, 5.3 mi.
* National Semiconductor Corporation, 6.3 mi.
* Naval Air Station - Dallas, 7.7 mi.
* Super Bowl XLV, February
* Professional Bull Riding (PBR), February
* Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam, February
* Monster Energy Supercross, April
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Texas - Arlington, 1.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, 1.9 mi.
* Healthsouth Rehab Hospital Arlington, 4.8 mi.
* USMD Hospital at Arlington, 5.2 mi.