The Americas Best Value Inn Merced offers more value for your money when traveling through the San Joaquin Valley in Northern California. Take advantage of our kids 17 and under stay free policy, free hot continental breakfast and local shuttle service availability. We are home to the largest pool and guest rooms in Merced and we also offer free Wi-Fi and free local calls and cable TV included in every room. And of course, we offer a 24-hour front desk and lobby.
The Americas Best Value Inn Merced is your best value throughout Chowchilla, Los Banos, Turlock and the San Joaquin Valley region. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are travelling to Yosemite National Park, the Sierra Nevada Mountains or the Central California Coast. While you are in town, explore the numerous events in Merced including the MERCO Cycling Classic, the Merced Antique Fly-In and the Central Valley Blues Festival, just to name a few. And don’t forget - we offer the best value for students of the University of California-Merced and Merced College and their families.
Here at Americas Best Value Inn Merced we take great pride in offering exceptional service and a relaxing atmosphere where for just a little while. You can forget about all your worries and just have a little fun. We could go on and on, but we would rather you come see for yourself. Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Merced is driven by our dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. So should your travel plans bring you through our neighborhood, we hope you’ll stop on by Americas Best Value Inn Merced, and enjoy all we have to offer.
* We are only minutes from many major businesses including the AT&T call center, McLane Pacific, Bianchi and Sons Packing, Scholle Corporation and Quebecor World Printing.
* Conveniently located not only to the University of California Merced and Merced College, but also to Historic Downtown Merced and Applegate Park and Zoo.
* And remember enjoy the journey!
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Roller Land, 0.5 mi.
* Playhouse Merced, 1.3 mi.
* Merced Antique Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Poker Flats Casino, 1.4 mi.
* Merced Poker Room, 1.5 mi.
* Kiwanis Kiddieland, 1.6 mi.
* Merced Mall, 1.9 mi.
* Merced Golf Club, 8 mi.
* Stevinson Ranch Golf Club, 19.4 mi.
* Lake McClure-Lake McSwain, 25 mi.
* Business Center
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from March to October)
* Applegate Zoo, 1.2 mi.
* Merced County Fairgrounds, 1.5 mi.
* Merced Agricultural Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Castle Air Museum Foundation, 6.7 mi.
* Lake Yosemite County Park, 8.7 mi.
* San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area, 51.4 mi.
* Yosemite National Park, 83.3 mi.
* Sequoia National Park, 148 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Jack in the Box, walking distance
* Gateway Pizza N Subs, walking distance
* Carl's Jr, 0.1 mi.
* Marie Callender's, 0.1 mi.
* New Asia Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* La Nita's Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Denny's, 0.7 mi.
* The Branding Iron Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Big Bubba's Bad BBQ, 1.3 mi.
* Courtyard Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Buckley Radio Stations, 1.4 mi.
* FedEx Express Ship Center, 1.4 mi.
* Central Valley Trucking, 1.8 mi.
* Consolidated Electrical Distribution, 1.8 mi.
* Laird Manufacturing, 2.3 mi.
* Stanislaus Farm Supply Inc, 2.3 mi.
* Alternative Power Generation, 5.6 mi.
* Merced Dairy Distribution, 10.5 mi.
Our 500 square foot meeting facility can comfortably accommodate up to 30 people. The meeting space includes a white board, table, and chairs.
* MERCO Cycling Classic, March
* Tahiti Festival, March
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Merced College, 3.8 mi.
* University of California - Merced, 7.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Mercy Medical Center Merced, 2 mi.
* Merced Veterinary Clinic, 3 mi.