Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of St. Joseph, the largest city in northwest Missouri. Born of the fur trade and one of the last stops before pioneers hit the roughest stretches of their journey, St. Joseph has a storied history full of outlaws including Jesse James, who finally met his demise here. As the place where the Pony Express began, Missouri recalls a time when the West was truly wild. The Jesse James Museum, Pony Express Museum, St. Joseph Museums, and St. Joseph Fire Museum are all within four miles of our. We are less than three miles from Vatterott College and Missouri Western State University. Denny's Restaurant, Whiskey Creek, and Red Lobster are within walking distance of our interior corridor hotel.
Our St. Joseph hotel offers clean comfortable guest rooms, affordable rates, and an attentive 24-hour front desk staff. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast. Enjoy a free cup of hot coffee, which is available in our lobby 24-hours/day. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and business center. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, and free local calls. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Pets weighing 20 lbs or less are welcome for a nightly charge of $20 per pet, per night. German shepherds and boxers are not allowed. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Joseph, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* East Hills Shopping Center, 0.4 mi.
* Cool Crest Garden Golf, 0.5 mi.
* Belt Bowl Recreation, 1.1 mi.
* Olympia Lanes, 1.4 mi.
* Moila Country Club, 1.9 mi.
* Fairview Golf Course, 2.9 mi.
* Jesse James Antique Mall, 5.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* St. Joseph Museums, 0.8 mi.
* Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art, 1.5 mi.
* Doll Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Pony Express Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Jesse James Home, 4 mi.
* St. Joseph Fire Museum, 4 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am
* Free coffee is available in our lobby 24-hours/day
* Denny's Restaurant, walking distance
* Whiskey Creek, walking distance
* Red Lobster, walking distance
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Bandana's BBQ St Joseph, 0.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.2 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.2 mi.
* Le Peep Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Breadeaux Pizza Inc, 0.3 mi.
* Carlos O'Kelly's Mexican Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Fuji's Steak House, 1.1 mi.
* Gambino's Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* St. Joseph Cablevision, 0.8 mi.
* Herzog Environmental Inc, 2.8 mi.
* Apple Blossom Festival, first Saturday in May
* St. Joe International Guitar Festival, 3rd week in May
* Sounds of Summer Concerts, every Friday in June and July
* Juneteenth Festival, second weekend in June
* Coleman Hawkins Jazz Festival, third weekend in June and first weekend in September
* Old Fashioned Agency Picnic, last weekend in July
* Football Training Camp at Missouri Western State University, late July and early August
* Trails West, third weekend in August
* PumpkinFest, second weekend in October
* Sugarplum Festival, second weekend in November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Vatterott College, 1.2 mi.
* Missouri Western State University, 2.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Interstate Biological Services, 0.4 mi.
* St. Joseph Center-Outpatient Surgery, 0.6 mi.
* Heartland Hospital, 2 mi.