Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Decatur, IN, located on the banks of the Saint Mary's River in the northeastern quarter of the state of Indiana, beautiful Decatur is the largest city in Adams County. Our hotel appeals to the entire family with our close proximity to things to do such as Adams County Historical Museum, Swiss Heritage Society, and Amishville USA. A visit to Fort Wayne Children's Zoo can provide a wild and entertaining visit with the variety of animals and activities. For those who like to shop, head the many different antique centers around Decatur. Local restaurants include Back 40 Junction Restaurant, Sportsline Bar and Grill, and James Spring Garden Family Dining.
Americas Best Value Inn Decatur offers affordable rates, freshly clean rooms, and an attentive 24-hour front desk staff. Enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily. You can easily stay connected with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access throughout our hotel. Come and unwind by lounging around our seasonal outdoor pool. For the business traveler we offer Copy and Fax Services and a desk with a lamp in every room. A flat screen TV with cable and HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, alarm clock, hairdryer, and iron with ironing board are available upon request. We also offer free local calls. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Decatur is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Decatur - You Deserve It.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Hanna City Park, 0.2 mi.
* Adams County Park and Recreation, 1.6 mi.
* Yvonne Marie's Antique Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Haworth Lanes, 2.2 mi.
* Grey Goose Golf Course, 2.7 mi.
* Preble Firemans Park, 5 mi.
* Timber Ridge Golf Course, 16.8 mi.
* MC Millen Indoor Ice Arena, 18.2 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Adams County Historical Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Swiss Heritage Society, 12.8 mi.
* Limberlost State Historic Site, 17.9 mi.
* Amishville USA, 18 mi.
* Performing Arts Center, 19 mi.
* Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, 23.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available daily in the lobby
* Back 40 Junction Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Sportsline Bar and Grill, 0.1 mi.
* James Spring Garden Family Dining, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.4 mi.
* El Camino Real IV, 0.5
* Donald's, 0.6 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.7 mi.
* KFC, 0.7 mi.
* A1 Kitchen, 0.9 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 1.3 mi.
* Pizza King, 1.8 mi.
* Adams County Economic Dev. Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Dolco Packaging Co, 1.8 mi.
* DieTech Corporation, 2.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Taylor University, 19.2 mi.
* Indiana Tech, 19.9 mi.
* Purdue University at Fort Wayne, 22.7 mi.
* University of Saint Francis, 22.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Adams Memorial Hospital, 2.8 mi.