Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Mentor, Ohio, located 21 miles northeast of Cleveland, near the south shore of Lake Erie, and within easy access of both I-90 and SR 306. Mentor is home to a significant number of biomedical firms and corporations such as Steris Biomedical Corp, Kimco Distributing Corp, and Skyland Electric Corp. Spend some quality family time at Headlands Beach, which is known as "Ohio's longest public swimming beach". Visit Mentor Lagoons Nature Preserve and the adjoining Mentor Marsh State Nature Preserve which boast boardwalks, wildlife, and more than 1,000 acres of trails. Rent a kayak from the Marina Office and paddle the protected waters. Check out the James A. Garfield National Historic Site, which was the home of our 20th U.S. President. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Noosa Bistro, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and Bravo Cucina Italiana.
Our 24-hour front desk staff at Americas Best Value Inn Mentor knows what is important to you, which is why we are committed to providing you with friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations, and affordable rates. Start your day off right with a relaxing swim in our outdoor pool. Stay connected with wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Rest in the privacy of your own spacious guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, brand new 40-inch LED TV, and cable TV with ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and free local calls. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Mentor, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Great Lakes Mall, 1.3 mi.
* Freeway Lanes of Mentor, 1.5 mi.
* Atlas Cinemas, 1.7 mi.
* Dance Theatre of Ohio, 4.5 mi.
* Mentor Figure Skating Club, 5 mi.
* Mentor Civic Ice Arena, 5.3 mi.
* Mentor Beach Park, 6 mi.
* Scores Fun Center, 7.1 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 8.1 mi.
* Mentor Marsh Nature Preserve, 9 mi.
* Headlands Beach State Park, 10.1 mi.
* Outdoor pool
* James A. Garfield National Historic Site, 2.1 mi.
* Indian Museum of Lake County, 2.7 mi.
* The Western Reserve Model Railroad Museum, 3.2 mi.
* Croatian Heritage Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Lake Erie College Equestrian, 6.5 mi.
* Lake County Historical Society, 11 mi.
* Free coffee available in lobby daily from 6am - 12pm
* Noosa Bistro, 0.8 mi.
* Jalapeno Loco Mexican Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Bravo Cucina Italiana, 1.3 mi.
* Smokey Bones BBQ and Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.6 mi.
* Fuji Japanese Steakhouse, 1.7 mi.
* Yours Truly Restaurants, 3.1 mi.
* Potpourri Fondue Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Molinari's Restaurant, 4 mi.
* Imperial Dragon, 4.3 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4.8 mi.
* Aexcel Corp, 2.9 mi.
* Arrowhead Music Corp, 3.2 mi.
* Kimco Distributing Corp, 3.7 mi.
* Lintern Corp, 4.2 mi.
* Skyland Electric Corp, 4.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lakeland Community College, 1.1 mi.
* Hondros College, 1.3 mi.
* Bryant and Stratton College-East, 4.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Heartland of Mentor, 3 mi.
* Lake Health Mentor Physical Therapy, 4.4 mi.
* Steris Biomedical Corp, 6.9 mi.