Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Zumbrota, located along the North Fork of the Zumbro River in beautiful southeastern Minnesota. Our hotel is conveniently located near the last covered bridge in Minnesota, Crossings at Carnegie Art Center, and the Goodhue County Fairgrounds. We are also close to the State Theater, Zumbrota Golf Club, and Evergreen Lanes Bowling. Our hotel is only an hour from Mall of America, Minneapolis, and St. Paul. We are only 30 minutes from Rochester and the Mayo Clinic. A snow mobile trail is adjacent to our hotel and hunting areas are also nearby. Local restaurants include Covered Bridge Restaurant and Lounge, Bridget's Cafe, and Coffee Mill Restaurant.
Our attentive 24-hour staff strives to make our Americas Best Value Inn Zumbrota your home away from home. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 10am and a free cup of coffee available in the lobby 24 hours/day. Take advantage of our on-site guest laundry facility. Appreciate the convenience of our large parking lot with cold weather hook-ups. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own comfortable guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO, alarm clock, radio, desk with lamp, and free local calls. Children age 14 and younger stay for free in their parent's room. Cats and small dogs are welcome in smoking rooms for a charge of $10 per stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Zumbrota, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Evergreen Lanes Bowling, 1 mi.
* State Theater, 1.4 mi.
* Goodhue County Fairgrounds, 2.1 mi.
* Zumbrota Golf Club, 2.4 mi.
* Pine Island Golf Course, 9.4 mi.
* Mall of America, 56.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Crossings At Carnegie Art Center, 1.3 mi.
* Goodhue Area Historical Society, 9.7 mi.
* Rochester, 24.7 mi.
* St. Paul, 53.9 mi.
* Minneapolis, 62.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 10am
* Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours/day
* Pizza Man, 0.02 mi.
* Covered Bridge Restaurant and Lounge, 0.04 mi.
* Casey's Carry Out Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Bridget's Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Coffee Mill Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Jimmy's Pizza, 1.4 mi.
* Matthees' Midtown Carry Out, 1.4 mi.
* Subway Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 2.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.5 mi.
* Goodhue County Co-Op Electric, 0.1 mi.
* Dairy Farmers of America Plant, 0.1 mi.
* Versa Cold Logistics, 0.4 mi.
* Enrick Co., 1.3 mi.
* Hemann Grover and Co, 1.4 mi.
* Grover Auto Co, 2.4 mi.
* Land O'Lakes Inc, 7.9 mi.
* Covered Bridge Music and Arts Festival - Zumbrota, MN - June
* Red Wing Pottery Convention - Red Wing, MN - July
* Spring Creek MX Park, Pro Nationals - Millville, MN - July
* Goodhue County Fair - Zumbrota, MN - August
* Oronoco Gold Rush - Oronoco, MN - August
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Minnesota School of Business – Rochester Campus, 20.6 mi.
* Minnesota State South East Technical College - Red Wing Campus, 21.3 mi.
* University of Minnesota - Rochester Campus, 25.1 mi.
* Crossroads College, 26.4 mi.
* Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota - Rochester Campus, 26.7 mi.
* Rochester Community and Technical College, 28.7 mi.
* South Central College - Faribault Campus, 32.1 mi.
* Carleton College, 33.5 mi.
* St. Olaf College, 35.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Zumbrota Care Center, 1.1 mi.
* Olmsted Medical Center, 6.6 mi.
* Mayo Clinic, 24.9 mi.