Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Lake City, Florida. Lake City is known as "The Gateway to Florida" and offers a variety of historical landmarks, entertainment venues, and shopping centers. Our hotel is the perfect choice for any trip to the Florida panhandle, with easy access to Lake City Historical Museum, Webb's Antique Mall, and Lake City Bowl. Local colleges include North Florida Real Estate College and Lake City Community College. Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store are nearby.
Our attentive 24-hour staff is here to make our pet friendly hotel your home away from home. Start your day right with a free cup of coffee available in the lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Enjoy a relaxing swim in our outdoor pool. Our welcoming guest rooms feature satellite TV with HBO, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Lake City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Southside Tennis Club, 1.4 mi.
* Lake City Bowl, 2.2 mi.
* United Artists Cinema 90 6, 2.8 mi.
* Quail Heights Country Club, 3 mi.
* Skating Palace, 3.8 mi.
* Webb's Antique Mall, 14 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Lake City Historical Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Stephen Foster State Folk Culture Center, 14.2 mi.
* Coffee is available in the lobby from 6am - 10am
* Fu King Chinese Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Gondolier Italian Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 2.7 mi.
* Red Lobster, 2.7 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 3.1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday of Lake City, 3.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 3.2 mi.
* Mikes Cafe and Grille, 3.4 mi.
* Downtown Action Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Idaho Timber Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* TIMCO Aviation Services Inc, 5.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* North Florida Real Estate College, 3.5 mi.
* Lake City Community College, 5.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Lake Shore Hospital, 0.6 mi.
* Lake City Medical Center, 3.3 mi.