The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston Airport North offers the most value for your money when staying in the North Houston, Cypress Station or Springs neighborhood! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (12 and under), our heated outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi in all our rooms and public areas, and a free deluxe continental breakfast served every morning. Additionally, full size refrigerators, microwaves, stove, coffeemakers and cable TV with HBO are included in every room.
For your convenience we offer over-sized rooms and suites and our location also provides easy access to many of Houston’s top attractions and businesses. We are within 10 miles of the George Bush Intercontinental / Houston Airport, the Houston Northwest Medical Center, Splashtown Water Park as well as Greenspoint Mall and Willowbrook Mall.
The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston Airport North is your best choice within the Houston metro area. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a vacation with the family, relocating to the Houston area and in need of extended stay accommodations or traveling regionally on business.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. We could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston Airport North - You Deserve It.
* We are only minutes from many major businesses including Baker Hughes, Compaq, Continental Airlines, DuPont, Exxon, Greenspoint Business District, Honeywell, ITT Tech, Lucent, Mobil Texaco-Shell and UTI. And don’t forget, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites always provides you access to our business center and meeting facilities.
* Enjoy your leisure time playing some rounds of golf at the Champions Golf Course or the PGA Golf Shell Open, both less than 10 minutes away. For those looking to do a little site seeing we are nearby to the Downtown Aquarium, Mercer Arboretum and Botanical Gardens and Old Town Spring.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Richey Road Movie Tavern, 2.3 mi.
* Borden Golf, 5 mi.
* Ace Theater, 5 mi.
* Greenspoint Mall, 4.5 mi.
* Barneys Billiard Saloon 6, 5.1 mi.
* Old Springs Antique Mall, 8.2 mi.
* Sam Houston Race Park, 11.9 mi.
* Willowbrook Mall, 13 mi.
* Skate Texas, 13.3 mi.
* Aerodrome Ice Skating Complex, 13.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* National Museum-Funeral History, 2.5 mi.
* Houston Police Museum, 6.5 mi.
* Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts, 9.3 mi.
* Civil War Museum, 9.7 mi.
* Old MacDonalds Farm, 15.2 mi.
* Six Flags, 17.7 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 18.2 mi.
* Houston Astros Baseball, 18.2 mi.
* Houston Rockets Basketball, 19.2 mi.
* Houston Museum District, 21.5 mi.
* NASA Space Center, 44 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free morning coffee is available in the lobby
* Pappasito's Cantina, 1.1 mi.
* Saltgrass Steak House, 1.5 mi.
* Zio's Italian Kitchen, 2.2 mi.
* Lupe Tortilla's Restaurants, 2.3 mi.
* Lasagna House, 4.3 mi.
* Steak and Ale Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* Taqueria Arandas, 4.3 mi.
* Ixtapa Seafood and Mexican Grill, 4.3 mi.
* Bennigan's Grill and Tavern, 4.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4.5 mi.
* IHOP, 4.8 mi.
* ITT Tech, 2.5 mi.
* Praxair Services Inc, 2.5 mi.
* Farouk Systems Inc, 2.6 mi.
* Smith International Inc, 4.9 mi.
* Exxon Mobil Corporation, 4.9 mi.
* Halliburton, 6.3 mi.
Our Longhorn meeting room holds up to 40 people and our Sam Houston meeting room holds up to 50 people. A white board is available upon request.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lone Star College-North Harris, 5.2 mi.
* North American College, 9.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Houston Northwest Medical Center, 5.1 mi.
* Tops Surgical Specialty Hospital, 5.2 mi.
* Triumph Hospital Northwest, 5.4 mi.