Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Natchitoches, Louisiana, known as the oldest permanent settlement in the Louisiana Purchase territory and the film site of "Steel Magnolias". Our hotel is near the Landmark Historic District with shopping, historic fort sites, museums, and year-round cultural events. We are also close to Northwestern State University, Cane River Creole National Historic Park, Leemee House, Northwestern Hills Golf Course, and Broadmoor Shopping Center. Local restaurants include Mariners Restaurant, The Landing Restaurant and Bar, and Mama's Oyster House.
Start your day right by picking up a free daily newspaper and enjoying our free continental breakfast. We are well equipped to meet your business needs with our 2760 square feet of meeting space, business center, and free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our common areas and guest rooms. Relax by our on-site barbecue picnic area. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Stay fit with our exercise facility. Rest in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, satellite TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, and free local calls. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable charge of $25 weekly per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Natchitoches, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
* Business Center
* Exercise Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Cane River Creole National Historic Park, 1.9 mi.
* Fort St Jean Baptiste State, 2.9 mi.
* Leemee House, 3.2 mi.
* Harry Turpin Stadium, 3.4 mi.
* LA Sports Hall of Fame, 3.5 mi.
* Old Courthouse Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Beau Fort Plantation Home, 7.8 mi.
* Bayou Pierre Alligator Park, 12.7 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am-9am
* Cheng's Garden Chinese Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Trail Boss Steakhouse, 2.2 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, 2.3 mi.
* Mariners Restaurant, 3.3 mi.
* The Landing Restaurant and Bar, 3.5 mi.
* Mama's Oyster House, 3.6 mi.
* Antoon's Riverfront Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* Nicky's Mexican Restaurant, 3.9 mi.
* Ford Dealership, 0.1 mi.
* Alliance Compressors, 0.3 mi.
* Pilgrim's Pride Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* World Acceptance Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* First Franklin Financial Corporation, 3.9 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Natchitoches offers 2760 sq ft of meeting space with a maximum occupancy of 150 people. The space can be separated into three different rooms:
- University Room - 750 sq ft - 40 people
- Ole Fort Room - 750 sq ft - 40 people
- Chinquapin Room - 1260 sq ft - 60 people
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Louisiana Technical College, 2.7 mi.
* Northwestern State University, 3.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Natchitoches Regional Medical Center, 3.6 mi.