Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Kansas City/Downtown. Enjoy all that the largest city in Missouri has to offer such as the nearby Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District, and the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. For family fun, visit the University of Missouri, Kansas City Zoo, or Raytown Parks and Recreation. Sample local fare at Bristol Seafood Grill Number 162, Gates BBQ Paseo, or Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn Kansas City/Downtown has it all. Our offers clean comfortable guest rooms, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff. Relax by our seasonal outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our free continental breakfast, on-site guest laundry facility, vending machine, and ice machine. Take advantage of our business center. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, radio, desk with lamp, and free local calls. Sorry, no pets allowed. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Kansas City/Downtown, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Coterie Theatre, 1.4 mi.
* Lucky Strike, 2.2 mi.
* The Midland, 2.2 mi.
* Lyric Opera of Kansas City, 2.4 mi.
* Country Club Plaza, 2.5 mi.
* Kansas City Gregg Center, 3.1 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City, 4.8 mi.
* Starlight Theatre, 8.2 mi.
* Raytown Parks and Recreation, 9.1 mi.
* Cave Spring Association, 11.6 mi
* Independence Event Center, 15 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Uptown Theater, 0.7 mi.
* National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial, 0.7 mi.
* The Beaumont Club, 1.2 mi.
* Union Station KCMO, 1.2 mi.
* Westport Historical Society, 1.4 mi.
* Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1.9 mi.
* Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, 2.1 mi.
* Sprint Center, 2.4 mi.
* Kansas City Power and Light District, 2.6 mi.
* Kansas City Museum, 5.6 mi.
* Arrowhead Stadium, 6.5 mi.
* Kauffman Stadium, 6.5 mi.
* Kansas City Zoo, 8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am
* Sheng Chinese Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Gates BBQ, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
* Golden Ox Restaurant and Lounge, 2 mi.
* Arthur Bryant's BBQ, 2.2 mi.
* KC Masterpiece BBQ, 2.2 mi.
* Bristol Seafood Grill Number 162, 2.2 mi.
* Cheesecake Factory, 2.4 mi.
* Ruth's Chris Steak House, 2.5 mi.
* Chubby's on Broadway, 4.1 mi.
* Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 0.8 mi.
* Internal Revenue Service, 1.1 mi.
* Hallmark Crown Center, 1.2 mi.
* Kansas City Power and Light, 2.3 mi.
* Hays Co, 2.4 mi.
* Mason Corporation-Midwest, 2.9 mi.
* Fiesta Kansas City, second weekend in May
* Heart of America Shakespeare Festival, mid-June thru early July
* NASCAR at the Kansas Speedway, first weekends in June and October
* Free Friday Night Concerts at Crown Center Square, July
* Country Club Plaza's Season of Lights, Thanksgiving thru first week in December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Penn Valley Community College, 0.6 mi.
* University of Missouri, 3.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Saint Luke's Hospital, 1 mi.
* Kansas City Medical Center, 1.6 mi.
* Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, 1.6 mi.
* Truman Medical Centers Corporation, 1.7 mi.