Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Greenville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious standard rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up calls.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome- restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located on Highway 82 and are nearby local area attractions such as Highway 61 Blues Museum, the Birthplace of Kermit The Frog Museum, and Mid Delta Regional Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Greenville offers ideal accommodations and location in the place called “The Heart & Soul Of The Delta”, whether you are in town for blues music, golfing, boating, fishing or to visit some of the historic museums in Greenville. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Greenville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Greenville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Emmett Thomas Playground, 0.6 mi.
* Frisbee Park, 1.3 mi.
* Mainstream Mall Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* Riverbelle Lanes, 1.6 mi.
* Strange Park, 2.2 mi.
* Elwyn Ward Recreation Center, 2.4 mi.
* Greenville Mall, 3.2 mi.
* Diamond Jim's, 3.2 mi.
* Bayou Caddy's Jubilee Casino, 3.6 mi.
* Lighthouse Point Casino, 3.6 mi.
* Nelco 6 Cinemas, 5.2 mi.
* Greenville Municipal Golf Course, 8.6 mi.
* Warfield Point Park, 8.9 mi.
* Harlow's Casino, 11.3 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Washington County Convention Center, 1.1 mi.
* Greenville History Museum, 3.5 mi.
* Old #1 Firehouse Museum, 3.8 mi.
* E.E. Bass Cultural Arts Center, 5.9 mi.
* Delta Conservation Center, 6.5 mi.
* Highway 61 Blues Museum, 7 mi.
* Leland Chamber-Henson Exhibit, 7 mi.
* Birthplace of Kermit The Frog Museum, 7.2 mi.
* Winterville Mounds State Park, 7.3 mi.
* Leroy Percy State Park, 24.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Shoney's, 0.02 mi.
* Huddle House Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* How Joy Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Alamatt Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* KFC, 0.9 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 1 mi.
* Subway Restaurants, 1.1 mi.
* Hot Tamale Heaven 82 East, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2.6 mi.
* Garfield's Restaurant and Pub, 3.2 mi.
* Sherman's Restaurant, 3.4 mi.
* Doe's Eat Place, 3.8 mi.
* Kmart, 0.1 mi.
* Dish Network Hub City Satellite, 1.3 mi.
* Mixon Concrete Construction, 1.5 mi.
* Mississippi Assurance Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.6 mi.
* Infinite Concepts, 1.8 mi.
* AT&T, 2.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.7 mi.
* Lummus Corporation, 4.5 mi.
* Mississippi Marine Corporation, 6.3 mi.
* Center for Bottomlands Hardwood Research, 8.2 mi.
* One meeting room with 2287 total square feet and a maximum capacity of 200 seats
* Room can be divided into 4 separate rooms with 540 total square feet and a maximum capacity of 50 seats per room
* Free WiFi in meeting rooms
* Mississippi Delta Blues and Heritage Festival, September
* Delta Hot Tamale Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mississippi Delta Community College, 6.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Delta Regional Medical Center, 2 mi.