Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, conveniently located off of US-53 in stunning International Falls, Minnesota, near the US-Canadian border. International Falls has something for everyone. Popular area attractions include Smokey Bear Park, Voyageurs National Park, Rainy Lake, International Mall, Kitchen Creek Golf Club, and Boise Cascade. After a fun filled day of sight seeing, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as Chocolate Moose Restaurant, Spot Supper Club, or Sandy's Place.
Our attentive 24-hour front desk staff is here to help make our hotel your lodging destination of choice. We are pleased to welcome pets in smoking rooms only. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast and a cup of our free 24-hour in-lobby coffee. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility, vending/ice machines, and outside plug-ins. Spend some family time in our picnic area (no grills available). Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our common areas and guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, desk with lamp, and free local calls. Microwaves, mini-fridges, wet bars, and jacuzzis are available in select rooms. Children age 10 and younger always stay free. At Americas Best Value Inn International Falls, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kerry Park, 1.5 mi.
* Smokey Bear Park, 1.9 mi.
* International Falls Recreation, 2.1 mi.
* International Mall, 2.4 mi.
* Northsite Health and Racquet, 3.5 mi.
* Falls Country Club, 3.7 mi.
* Kitchen Creek Golf Club, 4 mi.
* City of Rainer Skating Rink, 4.5 mi.
* Woody's Fairly Reliable Guide, 4.6 mi.
* Rainy Lake, 9.5 mi.
* Picnic area (no grills available)
* Guest laundry facility
* Bronco Nagurski Museum, 0.03 mi.
* Sportsmens Service and Wildlife Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Route of the Voyageurs Historical Marker, 1.9 mi.
* Boise Cascade, 1.9 mi.
* Koochiching County History Museum, 2 mi.
* Voyageurs National Park, 8.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast served from 6am-10am
* Free 24-hour in-lobby coffee
* Chocolate Moose Restaurant, 253 ft.
* Spot Supper Club, 0.6 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* Sandy's Place, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.3 mi.
* Border Bar Pizza Parlor, 1.6 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.6 mi.
* Rose Garden Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Hardee's, 2.4 mi.
* Margarita's Mexican Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Thunderbird Lodge, 12 mi.
* Northland Distributing, 0.3 mi.
* Napa Auto Parts, 1.3 mi.
* Duluth Clinic-International Falls, 1.6 mi.
* Boise Cascade Paper Mill, 1.9 mi.
* Bowman Construction, 12.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Rainy River Community College, 2.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Falls Memorial Hospital, 0.7 mi.