Americas Best Value Inn Visalia offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include satellite TV with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from Downtown Visalia, the Visalia Convention Center, and the Visalia Municipal Airport. We are located right off CA-198 at exit 107A.
Americas Best Value Inn Visalia is your best choice within the “Sequoia Valley”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, or simply passing through on your way to Stockton or Los Angeles. At Americas Best Value Inn Visalia our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Visalia, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Regal Cinemas Visalia Stadium 10, 0.6 mi.
* Orchard Walk East, 2.3 mi.
* Visalia Mall, 2.4 mi.
* Blaine Park, 2.5 mi.
* Riverway Sports Park, 2.6 mi.
* Saint John's Parkway, 2.7 mi.
* Sequoia Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Roller Towne, 3.1 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Visalia Sequoia Mall 12, 3.2 mi.
* AMF Visalia Lanes, 3.6 mi.
* Sundowner Card Room, 4.5 mi.
* Mooney Grove Park, 4.6 mi.
* Cutler Park, 5.5 mi.
* Plaza Park, 5.7 mi.
* Valley Oaks Golf Course, 5.9 mi.
* Galaxy Theatres, 9.1 mi.
* McDermont Field House, 20.1 mi.
* Tachi Palace Casino, 32 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Visalia Convention Center, 0.5 mi.
* Arts Visalia Art Center, 0.6 mi.
* Imagine U Children's Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Adventure Park, 3.5 mi.
* Visalia Rawhide Baseball Stadium, 3.5 mi.
* Chinese Cultural Center, 3.2 mi.
* Tulare County Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Exeter Historical Museum, 11.4 mi.
* Sequoia National Park, 56.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* The Vintage Press Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Checkers Drive-In Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Rosa’s Italian Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Taylor Brothers Hot Dog Stand, 0.3 mi.
* Tommy's Downtown Restaurant and Lounge, 0.3 mi.
* Alejandra's Mexican Food, 0.4 mi.
* El Tarasco Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* India Curry House, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Fugazzis Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Akamaru Japanese Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* The Double LL Steak House and Saloon, 0.6 mi.
* Depot Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 1.5 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.7 mi.
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 3.4 mi.
* CA Planning and Engineering Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Walmart, 1.7 mi.
* Xerox Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Cigna, 3.6 mi.
* Jostens Inc., 6.2 mi.
* Smart Hospitality Corporation, 6.5 mi.
* VF Distribution Center, 6.6 mi.
* Naval Air Station Lemoore, 43.6 mi.
* Taste the Arts Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* College of the Sequoias, 1.4 mi.
* San Joaquin Valley College, 3.8 mi.
* Milan Institute-Visalia, 4.9 mi.
* Fresno Pacific University Visalia Center, 5.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kaweah Delta Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Family Healthcare Network, 0.8 mi.