The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Racine offers more value for your money when traveling between Chicago and Milwaukee! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy, free Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and cable TV with HBO all included in every room. Additionally, we have a 24-hour front desk and lobby. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Racine is your best value throughout the North Beach, Lake Michigan and Racine County region. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town to enjoy the numerous sights and sounds of Racine or are traveling on business. Enjoy charter fishing for salmon or trout on Lake Michigan, tour several of the buildings in Racine designed by Frank Lloyd Wright or visit the Racine Zoo and the Hoy Audubon Society, just to name a few. And don’t forget --- we offer the best value for students of the University of Wisconsin Parkside and their families.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. We could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Racine is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Racine, You Deserve It.
We are only minutes from many major businesses including SC Johnson, Insinkerator, Modine Manufacturing, Johnson Diversey and Werner Electric.
The Americas Best Value Inn Racine is close not only to the University of Wisconsin Parkside, but also to Historic Downtown Racine, Haban Park, Regency Mall and beautiful Lake Michigan.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Regency Mall, across the street
* Seventh Avenue Outlet Store, 0.3 mi.
* Castle Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* Racine Athletic Club, 2.8 mi.
* Golden Rondelle Theatre, 3.6 mi.
* Racine Bowling Association, 5.3 mi.
* Racine Children's Theatre, 5.6 mi.
* Johnson Park Golf Course, 5.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Exercise Facility
* Meeting Room
* Historic Downtown Racine, 4.5 mi.
* Racine Art Museum, 4.6 mi.
* Racine Heritage Museum, 4.7 mi.
* Racine Zoo, 6.1 mi.
* Dinosaur Discovery Museum, 9.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9:30am
* Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours/day
* Summit Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* IHOP, 0.5 mi.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.6 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.7 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.7 mi.
* China House, 1 mi.
* Denny's Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Old Country Buffet, 2.1 mi.
* Main Moon Chinese Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 2.3 mi.
* Mike and Angelo's, 2.5 mi.
* Jose's Blue Somberero, 2.6 mi.
* Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie, 3.9 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi, 4.4 mi.
* Target, 0.2 mi.
* Chromium Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Dremel and Rotozip Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Werner Electric Supply Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Insinkerator, 1 mi.
* CNH Case Corp, 2.2 mi.
* SC Johnson, 4 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Racine offers one meeting room with a maximum capacity of 30 guests. The meeting room comes fully equipped with tables, chairs, TV, DVD, VCR, white board, and a flip chart.
* Snowdance Film Festival, January - February
* First Fridays, April - December
* Summer Fest, June - July
* Bristol Renaissance Fair, June - August
* Annual Public Art Event, June - September
* Country Thunder, July
* Triathlon, July
* Salmon-A-Rama, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Gateway Technical College, 4.4 mi.
* University of Wisconsin Parkside, 4.7 mi.
* Carthage College, 7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Ridgewood Care Center of Racine, 0.2 mi.
* St. Mary's Medical Center, 3.4 mi.
* Aurora Health Center, 4.3 mi.