Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Newton, conveniently located off of I-80 Exit 164. We are near Iowa Speedway, a NASCAR-style banked oval track. www.iowaspeedway.com.
Other nearby attractions include Capitol Theater, Newton Arboretum and Botanical, Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, Buena Vista University, and Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge. Local restaurants include Senor Tequila, Subway, and Montana Mike's Steakhouse.
We strive to make our pet friendly Americas Best Value Inn your hotel of choice when visiting the Newton area. Your comfort is the number one priority of our attentive 24-hour front desk staff. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast served from 6am-9am. Free coffee is available in our lobby 24-hours/day. Take advantage of our three meeting facilities and business center. Relax by our indoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, barbecue area, and game room. Appreciate the convenience of free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our pool view rooms, pool area, and lobby. Rest in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with over 90 channels, coffeemaker, hairdryer, desk, and free local calls. Children age 14 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Newton, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Newton Denniston Knolls Park, 1.1 mi.
* Skate Castle, 1.9 mi.
* Fred Maytag Bowl at Maytag Park, 2.1 mi.
* Callison Park, 2.7 mi.
* Pappy's Antique Mall, 2.8 mi.
* Capitol Theater, 2.8 mi.
* Westwood Park Golf Course, 2.8 mi.
* Valle Drive In, 3.1 mi.
* Newton Community Theatre, 3.4 mi.
* Cardinal Lanes, 3.9 mi.
* Newton Arboretum and Botanical, 5.2 mi.
* Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, 23.8 mi.
* BBQ area
* Business center
* Game room
* Indoor hot tub
* Indoor heated pool
* Putting green
* Three meeting rooms
* Jasper County Historical Society, 1.2 mi.
* Newton Stadium, 1.6 mi.
* Iowa Speedway, 5.8 mi.
* Colfax Historical Society, 10.4 mi.
* Kellogg Historical Society, 11.6 mi.
* Trainland USA, 12.7 mi.
* Rock Creek State Park, 18.1 mi.
* Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge, 18.5 mi.
* Adventureland Park, 24.1 mi.
* Scholte House Museum and Gardens, 24.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am-9am
* Free 24-hour in-lobby coffee
* Senor Tequila, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Casey's General Store, 1 mi.
* Culver's, 1.1 mi.
* Montana Mike's Steakhouse, 1.1 mi.
* Okoboji Grill, 1.1 mi.
* KFC, 1.1 mi.
* Country Kitchen, 1.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.6 mi.
* Roto-Rooter, 2.1 mi.
* Johnston Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* Vernon Co, 2.6 mi.
* United Land Title Co, 2.8 mi.
* Iowa Telecommunications Services, 2.8 mi.
* Walgreens, 3.6 mi.
* Metz Construction, 4.5 mi.
* Ambassador Steel Corporation, 4.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Newton offers three meeting facilities with a combined square footage of 6,545 and can accommodate up to 550 people. Tables, table cloths, chairs, ice water, and a white board. A list of local caterers can be provided upon request.
* Room 1 - 1,517 square feet, 100 maximum occupancy
* Room 2 - 1,258 square feet, 50 maximum occupancy
* Courtyard - 6,545 square feet, 400 maximum occupancy
* Knoxville National Race, August 11 - 14
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Buena Vista University, 2.6 mi.
* Des Moines Area Community College, 2.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Skiff Medical Center, 3.1 mi.