Special Hotel Alert
Due to renovations this property will be closed through the remainder of 2014. Please contact the hotel directly with any further questions.
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Helen, Georgia, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the Chattahoochee River in northeast Georgia. From mid-September through October, Helen hosts the longest Oktoberfest in the South. Step outside the doors of our hotel and become immersed in old-world delights. Enjoy colorful attractions like the Glass Mountain Gallery and Studio, the Habersham Winery, and the Helen Arts and Heritage Center. Take advantage of easy access to natural wonders like Unicoi State Park, Anna Ruby Falls, and Raven Cliff. Explore historical sites like the Nacoochee Indian Mound or simply browse the old fashioned shops on a carriage ride through the surrounding alpine village. Sit down for a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Black Pearl Restaurant and Lounge, La Cabana Mexican Restaurant, and Southside Bar and Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn Helen offers unbeatable service, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Take a refreshing dip in our seasonal outdoor pool. Enjoy a peaceful night of sleep in one of our comfortable guest rooms with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Helen, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bavarian Mountain Miniature, 0.1 mi.
* Alpine Mini Golf, 0.2 mi.
* Black Forest Bear Park, 0.2 mi.
* Pirates Cove Adventure Golf, 0.4 mi.
* Wright The Bowl Maker, 0.5 mi.
* Elvis Tribute Show, 1 mi.
* Unicoi State Park, 3.2 mi.
* Black Bear Dinner Theatre, 3.7 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May 25th - September 5th)
* Mountain Spirits Ghost Tours, 0.1 mi.
* Helen Arts and Heritage Center, 0.5 mi.
* Charlemagne's Kingdom, 0.6 mi.
* Habersham Winery, 0.7 mi.
* Glass Mountain Gallery and Studio, 2.2 mi.
* Nacoochee Indian Mound, 4.1 mi.
* Anna Ruby Falls, 6.2 mi.
* Cabbage Patch Kids Babyland General Hospital, 7.5 mi.
* Truett McConnell College, 9.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast is available daily from 6am - 9am
* Black Pearl Restaurant and Lounge, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy's Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Subway Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* La Cabana Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Southside Bar and Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Cafe International, 0.2 mi.
* Hayloft Tavern Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Allied Home Mortgage Capital Corporation, 8.6 mi.
* Cleveland Veterinary Hospital, 9 mi.
* First Franklin Financial Corporation, 9.7 mi.
* Wolf Lightning Protection Corporation, 10 mi.
* Habersham County Medical Center, 16 mi.
* Oktoberfest - September 10th
* Lighting of the Town - November 29th
* New Years Eve - December 31th