The award winning Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain is AAA diamond approved and rated as an A property by the Americas Best Value Inn chain. Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located one mile from Spirit Mountain Ski Area and Spirit Mountain Adventure Park featuring: New Timber Twister Alpine Coaster Ride, Timber Flyer Zip Line, Mini Golf, Winter Snow Tubing, Cross-country and Downhill Skiing. We are located six minutes from downtown Duluth, Canal Park, and five minutes from downtown Superior. We are located right off of Interstate 35 on exit 249, on the state scenic byway Skyline Drive, on the south end of Duluth on top of the hill. Our hotel offers a free deluxe continental breakfast with waffles and cappuccino, large indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, sundeck, kid's arcade, guest laundry, lobby computer, ski wax room, free wireless high-speed Internet access, and cable TV including HBO. All rooms include coffeemakers, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and AM/FM radios.
We offer a meeting space is over 1,100 square feet (20 feet wide by 55 feet long) and can seat up to 85 people. This is a great room for meetings, bridal showers, gift openings, hospitality room, athletic team functions, sales presentations, family reunions and ski groups.
Adjacent to the Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain an ATM, liquor store, and convenience store.
We apologize for any inconvenience however, our hotel does not allow pets and the minimum age to rent a room is 21 years old.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Spirit Mountain Recreation, 2.4 mi.
* Canal Park, 8.2 mi.
* Miller Hill Mall, 7.8 mi.
* Duluth Omnimax Theatre, 7.9 mi.
* DECC Arena 6.8 mi.
* Heritage Sports Center 4.5 mi.
* Proctor Ice Arena 1.6 mi.
* Superior Ice Arena, 7.2 mi.
* Superior National Hiking Trail, 8.2 mi.
* Willard Munger Trail, 4.3 mi.
* Grandview Golf Club, 3.7 mi.
* Stadium Lanes Bowling Center, 4.8 mi.
* World of Wheels Skate Center, 7 mi.
* Deluxe continental breakfast with waffles and cappuccino
* Indoor heated pool
* Indoor hot tub
* Free wireless high-speed Internet access
* Sun deck
* Game room
* Business center
* 90 person meeting room
* Guest laundry facility
* Horseshoe area
* Picnic area
* Ski wax room
* Winter plug-ins
* Volleyball court
* Adjacent to hotel is a convenience store, ATM, and liquor store
* Spirit Mountain Adventure Park and Ski Area, 0.5 mi.
* Timber Twister Alpine Coaster at Spirit Mountain, 0.5 mi.
* Great Lakes Aquarium, 7.5 mi.
* Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, 7.6 mi.
* Depot Museum 6.7 mi.
* North Shore Scenic Railroad, 7.3 mi.
* Omnimax Theater 7.7 mi.
* Lake Superior Zoological Gardens, 4.1 mi.
* Glensheen Historic Estate, 10.8 mi.
* University of Minnesota-Duluth, 9.9 mi.
* College of St Scholastica, 7.8 mi.
* Lake Superior College, 7.8 mi.
* University of Wisconsin Superior 6.3 mi.
* Procter Arena, 1.7 mi.
* Deluxe continental breakfast served Sun - Thurs 6am-9am and Fri - Sat 6am-10am
* Free in-lobby coffee served 24hrs
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Black Woods Bar and Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Buffalo House, 5.2 mi.
* Vintage Italian Pizza, 3.7 mi.
* Railway, 1.3 mi.
* Sammy's Pizza, 2.6 mi.
* Subway, 2.9 mi.
* Giant Panda, 2.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.7 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 3 mi.
* KFC, 3.1 mi.
* Taco John's, 3.4 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 4.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 4.5 mi.
* Shack Smokehouse and Grill, 6 mi.
* Grandma's, 7 mi.
* Ikonics Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Walgreens, 3.5 mi.
* JMF Construction, 3.6 mi.
* Sara Lee Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 5.4 mi.
* Eaton Corporation, 8 mi.
* St Marys Hospital, 8.5 mi.
* Saint Lukes Hospital, 9.2 mi.
* Natural Resources Research Institute, 9.2 mi.
* Safety-Kleen, 12.4 mi.
* US EPA, 13.6 mi.
* Lake Superior Research Institute, 15.1 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain offers one 1,100 square foot meeting room that can accommodate up to 90 people. Meeting room amenities include a sink, microwave, refrigerator, cabinets, private bathroom, TV, VCR, CD, tape player, and large note pad. Catering service is available for an additional charge.
* MS150 Race, June 7-9
* Head of the Lakes Soccer Tournament, June 7-9
* Grandma's Marathon Weekend, June 21-22
* Lake Superior Open Soccer Tournament, June 28-30
* 4th Fest, July 4
* Reggae Fest, July 20
* Tall Ships Duluth 2013, July 24-30
* Blues Fest, August 9-11
* Hoghead Fest, August 15-17
* Inline Marathon, September 14
* Education Minnesota Professional Conference (MEA), October 17-19
* Spirit of the North, November 15-17
* Snocross 2013, November 28-30