Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby, fitness center, and game room. Enjoy our indoor heated pool with a jacuzzi and take advantage of our business center with computer, fax, and copy service. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, and 32 inch flat panel cable TVs with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience, our property is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from Spirit Mountain Adventure Park and Ski Area, and are close to University of Minnesota Duluth and Duluth International Airport . We are located off of Interstate 35.
Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn is your best choice within the "Air Conditioned City." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Minneapolis. At Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Stadium Lanes Bowling Center, 5 mi.
* World of Wheels Skate Center, 7.1 mi.
* Superior Ice Arena, 7.2 mi.
* Duluth Lakewalk, 7.6 mi.
* Enger Park Golf Course, 7.9 mi.
* Fond Du-Luth Casino, 7.9 mi.
* Marcus Lakes Cinema, 7.9 mi.
* Marcus Duluth Cinema, 7.9 mi.
* Vertical Endeavors, 8.1 mi.
* Adventure Zone, 8.3 mi.
* Marcus Superior Cinema, 9.3 mi.
* Chester Park, 9.5 mi.
* Miller Hill Mall, 10 mi.
* The Edge Waterpark, 10.3 mi.
* Lester Park, 13.7 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Game Room
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Luggage Storage Area
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug Ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Spirit Mountain Ski Area, 0.5 mi.
* Timber Twister Alpine Coaster at Spirit Mountain, 0.5 mi.
* Procter Arena, 1.7 mi.
* Lake Superior Zoo, 4.2 mi.
* Fieldstone Vineyards, 4.9 mi.
* Lake Superior Railroad Museum, 7.3 mi.
* The Duluth Depot, 7.4 mi.
* Great Lakes Aquarium, 7.5 mi.
* Amsoil Arena, 7.6 mi.
* Bayfront Festival Park, 7.6 mi.
* Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, 7.6 mi.
* William A. Irvin Museum, 7.8 mi.
* Leif Erikson Park and Rose Garden Viking Ship, 8.1 mi.
* Canal Park, 8.3 mi.
* Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center, 8.3 mi.
* Enger Tower, 8.4 mi.
* Tweed Museum of Art, 11.8 mi.
* Jay Cooke State Park, 12.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Subway, 0.03 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Black Woods Bar and Grill, 1 mi.
* Sammy's Pizza, 3.1 mi.
* KFC, 3.1 mi.
* Taco John's, 3.9 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 4 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 4.3 mi.
* Buffalo House, 5.2 mi.
* The Shack Smokehouse and Grill, 6 mi.
* Giant Panda, 7.6 mi.
* Grandma's, 8 mi.
* Ikonics Corporation, 3.5 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 5.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 8.7 mi.
* Cirrus Aircraft, 10 mi.
* Dick’s Sporting Goods, 10.1 mi.
* Kohls, 11.4 mi.
* JMF Construction, 12.1 mi.
* 148th Air National Guard, 13.2 mi.
* One 1,100 square foot meeting room
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Meeting room cannot be divided into smaller rooms
* Seating capacity of 85 guests
* MS150 Race, June
* Head of the Lakes Soccer Tournament, June
* Grandma's Marathon Weekend, June
* Lake Superior Open Soccer Tournament, June
* 4th Fest, July 4
* Reggae Fest, July
* Tall Ships Duluth, July
* Blues Fest, August
* Hoghead Fest, August
* Inline Marathon, September
* Education Minnesota Professional Conference (MEA), October
* Spirit of the North, November
* Snocross 2013, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Wisconsin Superior, 6.3 mi.
* Lake Superior College, 7.8 mi.
* College of St. Scholastica, 9.8 mi.
* University of Minnesota Duluth, 11.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St Marys Hospital, 8.3 mi.
* Saint Lukes Hospital, 8.8 mi.