Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Seymour, Missouri. We are excited to announce we are the recipient of 2012 Best Value in the United States
, awarded to us by a major on-line travel agent based on the opinions of guest reviews!
Seymour is known as the "Land of the Big Red Apple" and is located in the heart of the Ozarks Amish Country. For a glimpse of the past, tour the many Amish neighborhoods in the rural areas around Seymour. Other local attractions include the Douglas County Museum and the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum. Local restaurants include Twin Dragon Chinese Restaurant, Straight Arrow's Pizza, and Tony and Misty's A-1 Diner.
Our newly renovated, interior corridor hotel offers the best value and all of the conveniences of home. Wake up and enjoy our free full hot breakfast served daily from 6:30am to 9:00am. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility open from 8am to 8pm, vending machine, and ice machine. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. A peaceful night of sleep awaits you in the comfort of one of our guest rooms with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, Justice Extra Plush mattresses, 32-inch flat panel HDTV with cable channels, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Seymour, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* YMCA, 0.9 mi.
* South Park, 1.4 mi.
* Seymour Lanes and Family Fun, 1.4 mi.
* Seymour State Wildlife Management Area, 6 mi.
* Guest laundry facility open daily from 8AM to 8PM
* Douglas County Museum, 0.8 mi.
* SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch), 5 mi.
* Mansfield Area Historical Society, 12.6 mi.
* Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum, 13 mi.
* Bakersville Pioneer Village for Seeds, 15 mi.
* Ozark Raceway Park, 17 mi.
* Wright County Historical Society, 19 mi.
* Wild Animal Safari Zoo, 38 mi.
* Branson, 50 mi.
* Free full hot breakfast served daily from 6:30am to 9:00am
* Twin Dragon Chinese Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Straight Arrow's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Tony and Misty's A-1 Diner, 0.6 mi.
* Casey's General Store, 0.8 mi.
* Wilda's Cafe, 0.9 mi.
* Don's Pizza, 1 mi.
* Speedy's Cafe, 1.1 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.3 mi.
* Uncle Rooster's, 6 mi.
* BNSF Railway Co., 1.1 mi.
* Family Medical Center of Seymour St. Johns, 1.8 mi.
* Jamco Builders, 2.5 mi.
* Enviro Products Corporation, 6 mi.
* Sho-Me Power Corporation, 18 mi.
* Bakersville Festival, May
* Rock'n Freedom BBQ Festival, June
* Ava Horse Show, June and September
* Apple Festival, September
* Laura Ingalls Festival, September