Welcome to the newly renovated Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles/St. Louis, located northwest of St. Louis, Missouri on the Missouri River. Our hotel is adjacent to the Mark Twain Mall, near the Bass Pro Shop. St. Charles, MO is known for its warm welcome, unique historical perspective, and beautiful sites. It was also the start of America's first Interstate Highway, I-70, whose construction began in August 1956. While you're here, tour Missouri's First State Capitol, experience the Foundry Art Centre, visit the Shrine of St. Philippine Duchesne, or dream a while at Fast Lane Classic Cars. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, Bellacino's Pizza and Grinders, or Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
Start your day right at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles/St. Louis with our free full breakfast. Swim in our indoor heated pool. Stay in shape with our fitness facility. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities such as free wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel TVs with cable and HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, in-room safe, and free local calls. A microwave and mini-fridge are available in most rooms. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites St. Charles/St. Louis, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Mark Twain Mall, walking distance
* Foundry Art Centre, 1.6 mi.
* St Charles Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* St Charles 18 Cinema, 2.9 mi.
* Fast Lane Classic Cars, 3.2 mi.
* Bogey Hills Country Club, 3.3 mi.
* Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, 4 mi.
* Crystal Springs Quarry Golf Club, 4.6 mi.
* Banana Republic Outlet, 7.1 mi.
* Exercise Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Ameristar St Charles Casino, 0.6 mi.
* Lewis and Clark Boat House, 0.8 mi.
* Missouri's First State Capitol, 1.2 mi.
* St Charles Convention Center, 1.2 mi.
* St Charles County Historical, 1.4 mi.
* Shrine of St Philippine Duchesne, 1.8 mi.
* Frenchtown Heritage Museum, 2 mi.
* Historic Aircraft Restoration, 6.5 mi.
* First Due Fire Museum, 7.1 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 11.8 mi.
* Free full breakfast available daily from 6am - 9am
* Texas Road House, 0.1 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Bellacino's Pizza and Grinders, 0.1 mi.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* Side Pockets Grill and Pool Hall, 0.2 mi.
* El Tio Pepe Mexican, 0.2 mi.
* Little Tokyo, 0.2 mi.
* Bugatti's Steak and Pasta, 0.6 mi.
* Concetta's Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.9 mi.
* Steak 'N Shake, 1.8 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.4 mi.
* Eclypse International Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Phoenix Textile Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Beltservice Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* American Eagle Wheel, 4.5 mi.
Meeting Facility - approximately 32 by 35 square feet and accommodates 10 people.
* Farmer's Market, Saturdays May thru October
* Hot Summer Nights, Thursdays May thru August
* Shakespeare In The Park, third and fourth weekends in June
* St. Charles Municipal Band Concerts, Thursday evenings May thru August
* Oktoberfest, late September
* Christmas Traditions, November 24 thru December 24
Local Colleges and Universities:
* St Charles Barber College, 0.6 mi.
* Lindenwood University, 1.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Joseph Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Barnes St. Peters Hospital, 5.7 mi.