Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Rockport, TX, located across from Rockport Beach Park and 30 miles northeast of Corpus Christi on Texas Highway 35. Rockport is the County Seat of Aransas County. Surrounded on three sides by the waters of Aransas, Copano and Port bays, a variety of outdoor activities are Rockport's appeal to tourists as well as local citizens. Delve into history on a tour of the nearby Texas Maritime Museum or the Fulton Mansion, or tour the many art galleries in town. Within a short distance from the hotel, you can enjoy some quality times at Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, Rockport Country Club, and Rockport Center for the Arts. Guests can also spend an afternoon touring the Goose Island State Park or the downtown heritage district. Local restaurants include Latitude 28, Los Comales Mexican Restaurant, and Panda Bay Restaurant.
The friendly staff at our entirely smoke-free hotel is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay in Rockport, TX. Each morning guests are greeted with a free continental breakfast, and free coffee available in the lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundromat, vending machine, and ice machine. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Well appointed guest rooms awaits you with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, radio, grab bars, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn Rockport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rockport Beach Park, 1.8 mi.
* Rockport Country Club, 3.3 mi.
* Live Oak Country Club, 6 mi.
* Copano Causeway Fishing Piers, 7 mi.
* Harcrow's Bluebonnet Mall, 8.7 mi.
* Rialto Theater, 10 mi.
* Waterstreet Mall, 10.6 mi.
* Sully's Bowling Lanes, 11.6 mi.
* Ingleside Skate Park, 14.8 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Wind Way Gallery, 0.4 mi.
* Bay Education Center, 0.5 mi.
* Texas Maritime Museum, 0.6 mi.
* Rockport Center For The Arts, 0.8 mi.
* Fulton Mansion Historic Site, 3.9 mi.
* Aransas Pass Civic Center, 10 mi.
* Goose Island State Park, 11 mi.
* Aransas National Wildlife Refuge, 15 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available daily in the lobby
* Latitude 28, 0.5 mi.
* Los Comales Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Panda Bay Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Poor Man's Country Club, 0.8 mi.
* Jersey's Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Bellino's Italian Restaurant, 3.2 mi.
* Paradise Key Island Grill, 3.4 mi.
* Boiling Pot Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* Cheryl's By the Bay, 3.6 mi.
* Charlotte Plummer Seafare Restaurant, 3.8 mi.
* Compusat LLC, 0.2 mi.
* H.E.B. Food Stores, 0.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.1 mi.
* Pro Build Lumber Yard, 1.1 mi.
* Walgreen's, 1.2 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Holiday Beach Water Supply Corporation, 11 mi.
* Fulton Oysterfest, March 3rd - 6th
* Rockport Wine Festival, May 30th
* Rockport Art Festival, July 4th
* Hummer/Bird Celebration, September 17th - 19th
* Rockport Sea Fair, October 8th - 9th
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Southwest Medical Associates Inc, 0.1 mi.
* Care Regional Medical Center, 10.8 mi.