Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Airport, conveniently located near Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and MetroLink. Popular area attractions include the St. Louis Car Museum, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site, Gateway Arch, St. Louis Walk of Fame, Harrah's St. Louis Casino, Ameristar Casino, and Nascar Speedpark. Local restaurants include Yesterday's, Lombardo's Restaurant, and Bandanas BBQ.
We offer a Park and Fly Special.
Our friendly 24-hour front desk staff at Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Airport is here to make our hotel your home away from home. Children age 12 and under always stay free. Our hotel offers all of the amenities of home at rates that you can afford. Free coffee is available in our lobby 24-hours a day. Guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV with the full ESPN package (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN News and ESPN Classic), desk with lamp, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Wot Park, 262 ft.
* West County Mall, 0.4 mi.
* St Ann Golf Course, 2.8 mi.
* Metro Theater Co, 4.8 mi.
* Tennis Courts, 4.9 mi.
* Coachlite Skate Center, 5.4 mi.
* DaySpring School of the Arts, 5.9 mi.
* Hazelwood Bowl, 6 mi.
* Harrah's St. Louis Casino, 8 mi.
* Ice Zone, 8.7 mi.
* Ameristar Casino, 9 mi.
* Florissant Civic Center Theatre, 9.8 mi.
* Fox Theatre, 10.6 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 15 mi.
* St. Louis Car Museum, 3.7 mi.
* Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, 5.7 mi.
* St. Louis Walk of Fame, 7.2 mi.
* Nascar Speedpark, 8.7 mi.
* Missouri History Museum, 9 mi.
* St. Louis Zoo, 9.1 mi.
* First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site, 9.7 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 10.6 mi.
* Edward Jones Dome, 13.9 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 14.7 mi.
* Thornhill Historic Site, 14.7 mi.
* St. Louis Cardinals Stadium, 15.3 mi.
* Anheuser Busch Brewery Museum, 18.1 mi.
* Six Flags St Louis, 32.1 mi.
* Free in-lobby coffee available 24-hours
* Taqueria Los Tarascos, 0.2 mi.
* Yesterday's, 0.2 mi.
* Lombardo's Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Denny's, 0.6 mi.
* Faraday's, 0.7 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.9 mi.
* Bandanas BBQ, 0.9 mi.
* Waffle House, 1 mi.
* Del Taco, 1 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 1 mi.
* Steak 'n Shake, 1.1 mi.
* Chili's Bar and Grill, 1.2 mi.
* Great American Bagel Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Au Bon Pain, 1.9 mi.
* Girardier Construction Co, 1.1 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacies, 1.9 mi.
* Boeing Company, 2.8 mi.
* Vision Technology Inc, 3.4 mi.
* Emerson Electric Co, 7.4 mi.
* Keebler Co. Distribution Center, 7.7 mi.
* Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Distribution Center, 7.8 mi.
* Sleep Disorder and Research Center, 10 mi.
* Clinical Research Center, 11.1 mi.
* St. Louis Orchid Show, January - March, Fri-Sun, MO Botanical Garden
* Missouri Valley Conference Men's Basketball Tournament, March 2012
* Supercross, early April
* Robotics Championship Event, late April
* St. Louis Cardinals Baseball at Busch Stadium, April - September
* Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, May - June at Forest Park
* St. Louis Football, September - December, Edward Jones Dome
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Webster University, 2.9 mi.
* University of Missouri, St. Louis, 3.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Luke's Hospital, 3.3 mi.