Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Niagara Falls, New York, the ideal place for those visiting the Falls of Niagara, "Known as one of the most beautiful wonders of the world". Experience the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour one of America's oldest tourist attractions, where water rushes all around as you soak in the excitement of exploring the roar of the Falls. A few other attractions within a short distance include the Aquarium of Niagara, Niagara University, and the Rainbow Bridge, the gateway between the cities of Niagara Falls, you'll be minutes from all the excitement on both sides of the border. Don't forget to play the slots or trying your hand at your favorite table games at the Seneca Niagara Casino. Stop and see what's cooking at one of the many restaurants around including Fortuna's Restaurant, Hard Rock Cafe, and Bob Evans Restaurant.
Our hotel offers ideal accommodation, affordable rates, and a friendly staff to help make your stay an enjoyable one. Start your day with our free continental breakfast. Relax by our on-site seasonal pool which is open from May - August and picnic area. Appreciate the convenience of our free high speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas, on-site guest laundry facility, business center, and meeting facility. Enjoy some quality time with the family at our on-site game room. Tour services available in our lobby, and also take advantage of our free pre-schedule seasonal shuttle service to visit the Falls or the nearby casino. Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, balcony, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave and mini-fridge are available in some rooms upon request. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. Americas Best Value Inn Niagara Falls, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowl-O-Drome Bowling Lanes, 0.5 mi.
* Niagara Falls Ice Pavilion, 0.9 mi.
* Niagara Falls Theater Venture, 1.7 mi.
* De Veaux Woods State Park, 3.1 mi.
* Four Seasons Cinemas, 3.6 mi.
* Devil's Hole State Park, 4 mi.
* Fashion Outlets-Niagara Falls, 3.9 mi.
* Reservoir State Park, 4.9 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Game Room
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Aquarium of Niagara, 1.5 mi.
* Seneca Niagara Casino, 1.6 mi.
* Niagara Aerospace Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Wax Museum Complex, 1.8 mi.
* Niagara Gorge Discovery Center, 1.9 mi.
* Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, 2.1 mi.
* Conference Center Niagara Falls, 2 mi.
* Castellani Art Museum, 4.1 mi.
* Niagara Falls, 4.4 mi.
* Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, 7.5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 0.03 mi.
* Dunkin' Donuts, 0.04 mi.
* La Galera Mexican Restaurant, 0.07 mi.
* Just Pasta, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.7 mi.
* Chili's, 1.5 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grill, 1.8 mi.
* Michaels Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Como Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Fortuna's Restaurant, 2.8 mi.
* Hard Rock Cafe, 6.4 mi.
* Gross Contracting, 0.7 mi.
* Olin Chlor Alkali Products, 1.1 mi.
* Unifrax Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Buffalo Fuel Corporation, 2 mi.
* Apollo Steel Corporation, 2.1 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Niagara Falls offers one meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 20 people.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Niagara County Community College, 0.9 mi.
* Niagara University, 1.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, 1.3 mi.