Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers with premium coffee, hairdryers, and satellite TV channels with ESPN and Showtime.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on long term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than a mile from downtown Cartersville, and minutes away from Red Top Mountain State Park.
Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville is your best choice within Bartow County, Georgia. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, duck hunting, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Cartersville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bartow County Community Facility, 1.3 mi.
* North Corners Shopping Center, 2.9 mi.
* Carmike 12 Cinemas, 3.1 mi.
* Carmike 12 Cinemas, 3.2 mi.
* Cohutta Fishing Company, 4.4 mi.
* Grand Theatre, 5 mi.
* Green Valley Greens Golf, 6.2 mi.
* West End Commons, 7.6 mi.
* Cartersville Tennis Center, 6.7 mi.
* NGC Cinemas, 15.6 mi.
* Spring Bank Plantation, 19.1 mi.
* Lake Allatoona, 23.8 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool (May - September)
* Tellus, Northwest Georgia Science Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Bartow History Center, 5 mi.
* Booth Western Art Museum, 5.2 mi.
* Rose Lawn Museum, 5.5 mi.
* William Weinman Mineral Museum, 5.6 mi.
* Red Top Mountain State Park, 8.1 mi.
* Etowah Indian Mounds, 8.5 mi.
* Allatoona Dam Overlook, 11.1 mi.
* Euharlee Museum, 14.2 mi.
* Six Flags White Water, 26.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Fruit Jar Cafe, walking distance
* El Pue Blito, 0.1 mi.
* Arby's, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.5 mi.
* Pappas Pizza House, 0.5 mi.
* Michaela's Smokehouse Barbecue, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.7 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.7 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 2.3 mi.
* WalMart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Georgia Power, 3.6 mi.
* Toyo Tire North America, 5 mi.
* Pioneer Days Festival, Labor Day Weekend
* Art Festival at Rose Lawn, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Georgia Highlands College, 1.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Cartersville Medical Center, 2.7 mi.