Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/East, conveniently located less than 17 miles from the Memphis International Airport. Local attractions include Graceland, University of Memphis, Shelby Farms Park, Raleigh Springs Mall Theater, Dixon Gallery and Gardens, Bartlett Historical Society Bartlett Museum, Wolfchase Galleria, and Children's Museum of Memphis. After an exciting day of sightseeing in the Memphis area, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the area's restaurants including Ruby Tuesday, Cajun's Catfish, and Sonic Drive-In.
Our friendly 24-hour front desk staff is here to help make Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/East your hotel of choice when visiting the Memphis area. Start your day with our free limited breakfast items. Take advantage of our seasonal outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, free wireless high-speed Internet access in our lobby, and business center. Relax in the comfort of your own guest room with amenities including a cable TV with HBO, recliner, desk with lamp, and free local calls. Up to two pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per night. At Americas Best Value Inn Memphis/East, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bartlett Lanesm 3.3 mi.
* Shelby Farms Park, 3.4 mi.
* Hollywood 20 Cinemas, 3.6 mi.
* Cordova Club Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* Racquet Club of Memphis, 4.7 mi.
* Cordova Skating Center, 5.6 mi.
* Raleigh Springs Mall Theater, 5.8 mi.
* Dixon Gallery and Gardens, 6.5 mi.
* Shiloh Hiking Trail, 6.7 mi.
* Viking Cooking School, 7.3 mi.
* Circuit Playhouse, 9.1 mi.
* Business center
* Free limited breakfast items
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor seasonal pool (Open April to October)
* Lasertron, 1.2 mi.
* Golf and Games Family Park, 1.2 mi.
* Bartlett Historical Society Bartlett Museum, 2.9 mi.
* Wolfchase Galleria, 5.3 mi.
* Agricenter Farmers Market, 6.6 mi.
* University of Memphis, 7.2 mi.
* Pink Palace Mansion and Museum, 7.8 mi.
* Children's Museum of Memphis, 8.9 mi.
* National Civil Rights Museum, 13.6 mi.
* Meeman Shelby Forest State Park, 14.2 mi.
* Mud Island River Park, 15.5 mi.
* Graceland, 17.4 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.1 mi.
* Cajun's Catfish, 0.2 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Captain D's, 0.2 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.3 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* Mi Tierra, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Beijing Chinese Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Pappy and Jimmy's Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.5 mi.
* Stratton and Company, 0.5 mi.
* ZEE Medical Services, 0.5 mi.
* Perkins Research and Development, 0.9 mi.
* Ranger Construction Co, 1.2 mi.
* Crescent Communications Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* St Jude Children's Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* US Immigration Naturalization, 1.6 mi.
* FedEx World Service Center, 3.6 mi.
* Napa Auto Parts, Distribution Center, 4.5 mi.
* Northrop Grumman, 7.2 mi.
* Williams-Sonoma Distribution Center, 12.8 mi.
* Variety Children's Charity BBQ Bash, June