Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites DeSoto/South Dallas, conveniently located less than 15 minutes south of Downtown Dallas. Our exterior corridor hotel is near a variety of attractions such as the Dallas Zoo, Dallas World Aquarium, American Airlines Center, Cotton Bowl at Fair Park, Six Flags over Texas, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and the Texas Rangers Stadium. We are nestled amongst corporate pioneers such as DIAB Inc, McGraw-Hill Co, and Solar Turbines. Outback Steakhouse and El Chico Mexican Restaurant are adjacent to our hotel.
Whether traveling through or staying for a relaxing getaway, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites DeSoto/South Dallas has it all. Our hotel offers ideal accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and business center with a computer. Step into our guest rooms and experience absolute relaxation with free wireless high-speed Internet access, coffeemaker, satellite TV with HBO, ESPN, CNN, sofa, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites DeSoto/South Dallas, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* AMF DeSoto Lanes, 3.6 mi.
* Thorntree Country Club, 4.3 mi.
* Lancaster Historical Society, 6.7 mi.
* Reindeer Manor, 7 mi.
* Red Bird Skateland, 7.9 mi.
* Visual Expressions, 10.3 mi.
* Madd Dogz Paintball Park, 12.9 mi.
* Texas Horse Park, 13 mi.
* Majestic Theatre, 13.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Mosley Park, 1.7 mi.
* Grimes Park, 2.1 mi.
* Cedar Hill State Park, 12.2 mi.
* Dallas Heritage Village at Old City Park, 12.8 mi.
* Dallas Zoo, 13.1 mi.
* Dallas World Aquarium, 13.2 mi.
* American Airlines Center, 13.4 mi.
* Dallas Museum of Art, 14.2 mi.
* Cotton Bowl at Fair Park, 17.7 mi.
* Texas Rangers Stadium, 23.3 mi.
* Six Flags Over Texas, 20.5 mi.
* Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 24.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* El Chico Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.7 mi.
* Waffle House, 1 mi.
* On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina, 1.3 mi.
* Bienvenidos Restaurant and Cantina, 1.6 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 1.8 mi.
* Blue Cow Coffee Co, 2.6 mi.
* Whataburger, 2.7 mi.
* Mason's Chicken N Seafood, 2.9 mi.
* Luby's, 3 mi.
* Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 2 mi.
* MCSCOMTEX, 2.4 mi.
* Diab Inc, 2.6 mi.
* Solar Turbines, 2.9 mi.
* McGraw-Hill Co, 3.3 mi.
* FedEx Office Print and Ship Center, 7.5 mi.
* Dallas Area Rapid Transit, 13.3 mi.
* Naval Air Station/Hensley Field, 18 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of North Texas-Dallas, 4.4 mi.
* Cedar Valley College, 4.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Methodist Charlton Medical Center, 5.5 mi.
* V A Medical Center, 7.8 mi.