The Americas Best Value Inn- St. Augustine Beach includes more of what you want when traveling to the historic St. Augustine area! Only a half mile from the best public beaches in Florida makes us the perfect location. AAA 2-Diamond rated property with a large, outdoor pool, come relax and enjoy. Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms - we have it. Every guest room has microwaves, mini-fridges and cable TV. Start your day off right with our complimentary continental breakfast.
The Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach is your best value in the areas of Crescent Beach, Butler Beach, St. Augustine Beach and the entire Historic St. Augustine region. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for surf, sun and sand or to enjoy the sights and history of the Oldest City in the U.S. And don't forget- we offer some of the best eco-tourism sites in the state with Anastasia State Park, Guana River State Park and Fort Matanzas National Monument all being ideal locations for hiking, kayaking and year-round birding.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service, we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach - You Deserve It.
* We are within minutes of the Historic Downtown St. Augustine area and the downtown sight-seeing tram has a scheduled pick-up in front of our lobby.
* The Americas Best Value Inn St Augustine Beach is less than 0.5 miles from a dozen local restaurants.
* We extend hospitality for all local and regional events - Daytona Bike Week, the Daytona 500, Junkanoo Island Festival, 2011 PGA Player's Championship, Biketoberfest and many, many more!
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Beach, 0.5 mi.
* Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf, 1.5 mi.
* St Augustine Beach KOA, 2.6 mi.
* Regal Mall St Augustine 6, 3.7 mi.
* Alligator Farm Zoological Park, 4.3 mi.
* Anastasia State Recreation Area, 4.6 mi.
* Raging Water Sports, 5.1 mi.
* National Park Services, 8.9 mi.
* Marineland, 13 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* St Augustine Lighthouse and Museum, 4.7 mi.
* University Of St Augustine For Health Sciences, 5.4 mi.
* Potter's Wax Museum, 6 mi.
* Ximenez-Fatio Musuem, 6.1 mi.
* Lightner Museum, 6.2 mi.
* The Spanish Military Hospital Museum, 6.2 mi.
* Oldest House Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Flagler College, 6.4 mi.
* Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium, 6.5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast on-site
* Zaharias Greek Restaurant, next door
* Oasis Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Dragon Cafe and Sushi Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Sea Oats Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Verrazano Pizza and Pasta Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Lucky Garden New York Style Chinese, 0.3 mi.
* Tokyo Thai Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Casa Maria Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Hurricane Grill and Wings, 0.4 mi.
* Wild Flower Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Salt Water Cowboys, 1 mi.
* Atlantic Controls Corporation, 2.7 mi. SW
* Central Glasgow Corporation, 4.7 mi. NW
* Flagler Hospital, 5.4 mi. SE
* University of St Augustine For Health Sciences, 5.4 mi. SE
* US Army National Guard, 6.3 mi. SE
* Luhrs Corporation, 6.4 mi. SE
* Walmart Supercenter, 6.6 mi. SE
* Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind, 7.7 mi. SE
* St. Johns County Administrative Offices, 10 mi. SE
* Tree of Life, 11 mi. E
* Northrop Grumman, 12.5 mi. SE