Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, free coffee in the lobby, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and satellite TV. We are a AAA 1-Diamond property with a large outdoor pool that is open year round.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located on A1A South, exit 305. Our property is near several local attractions including St Augustine Lighthouse, Anastasia State Park, and St. Augustine Historic Downtown, and we are only half a mile from some of the best public beaches in Florida.
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach is your best choice within the “The Oldest City in the US.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for beach combing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta or Orlando. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Anastasia Bowling Lanes, 1 mi.
* Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf, 1.2 mi.
* St. Johns County Ocean Pier, 2.4 mi.
* St. Augustine Amphitheatre, 3.7 mi.
* Surf Station 2, 4.4 mi.
* Lighthouse Park, 4.5 mi.
* iDive Florida, 4.8 mi.
* Raging Water Sports, 5.1 mi.
* Pot Belly’s Theater, 6.4 mi.
* Epic Theatres of St. Augustine, 6.8 mi.
* Royal St. Augustine Golf & Country Club, 10.9 mi.
* St. Johns Golf Club, 11.9 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Outdoor Pool
* Guest Laundry Facility
* St. Augustine Beach, 0.5 mi.
* St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, 4.2 mi.
* St Augustine Lighthouse, 4.6 mi.
* Anastasia State Park, 5.6 mi.
* Ximenez-Fatio House Musuem, 6.1 mi.
* Spanish Military Hospital Museum, 6.1 mi.
* Lightner Museum, 6.2 mi.
* National Park Services, 6.3 mi.
* Castillo de San Marcos, 6.3 mi.
* Oldest House Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Potter's Wax Museum, 6.4 mi.
* Ripley's Believe It or Not, 6.5 mi.
* St. Augustine Historic Downtown, 6.5 mi.
* Fort Matanzas National Monument, 8.4 mi.
* Marineland Dolphin Adventure, 11.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Zaharias Greek Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Dragon Cafe, 0.08 mi.
* Hungry Howies Pizza and Subs, 0.08 mi.
* Sea Oats Cafe, 0.3 mi. mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Lucky Garden New York Style Chinese, 0.3 mi.
* Dunkin’ Donuts, 0.3 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.4 mi.
* Verrazano Pizza and Pasta Restaurant, 0.4 mi. mi.
* Quiznos, 0.4 mi.
* Casa Maria Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Tokyo Thai Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* The World Famous Oasis Deck & Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Wild Flower Cafe, 1.1 mi.
* Salt Water Cowboys Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Hurricane Grill and Wings, 2.5 mi.
* Atlantic Controls Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* Central Glasgow Corporation, 4 mi.
* Tree of Life, 5.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 6.1 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 6.8 mi.
* Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind, 8.7 mi.
* St. Johns County Administrative Offices, 10.8 mi.
* Hydro Aluminum North America, 11.4 mi.
* Northrop Grumman, 13.9 mi.
* Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, 14 mi.
* Ring Power Corporation, 23.5 mi.
* Noche de Gala (Night of the Gala), February
* Lions Seafood & Music Festival, March
* Rhythm & Ribs Festival, March
* Taste of St. Augustine, April
* Haunted Ghost Walks, October
* Annual Lincolnville Festival, November
* St. Augustine Night of Lights, November
* Wine for the Holidays, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of St Augustine for Health Sciences, 5.4 mi.
* Flagler College, 6.2 mi.
* St. Johns River Community College, 10.3 mi.
* First Coast Technical College, 10.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Flagler Hospital, 5.3 mi.
* St. Johns County Health Department, 5.8 mi.
* Pain Relief Center, 5.9 mi.
* Community Hospice of Northeast Florida, 10.3 mi.
* Baptist Medical Center South, 29.5 mi.