Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City, located only 2.5 miles south of downtown Bricktown where you will find sporting events, restaurants and historical buildings. We are at the crossroads of I-35, I-40, and I-44 in the heart of Oklahoma. Oklahoma City is the second largest city in the continental U.S. based on geographical size. Its western charm and lively atmosphere create the perfect backdrop for your next vacation with renowned festivals, national sporting events, and treasure-filled museums like the Oklahoma City Museum of Art and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum at the site of the Murrah Building. The possibilities for adventure and fun here are abundant. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant, Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse, and Skyline Restaurant.
Start your day right with our free continental breakfast available daily from 6:00am - 9:00am. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own pet friendly guest room with amenities including a hairdryer, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. Microwaves and mini-fridges are available in all of our rooms. At Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hathaway Recreation Center, 0.8 mi.
* Dob and Win Mini Bingo, 1.4 mi.
* Holiday Lanes Bowling Center, 1.8 mi.
* Harkins Bricktown 16, 3.4 mi.
* Crossroads Mall, 4.6 mi.
* Penn Square Mall, 9.7 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Bricktown Entertainment District, 2.5 mi.
* AT&T Bricktown Ballpark, 3.1 mi.
* Coca Cola Convention Center, 3.6 mi.
* Oklahoma Event Center, 3.6 mi.
* Myriad Botanical Gardens, 3.9 mi.
* Museum of Art Cafe, 4.3 mi.
* Oklahoma City Museum of Art, 4.3 mi.
* Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Oklahoma Railway Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Science Museum Oklahoma, 8.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast available
* China Queen, 0.6 mi.
* El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* Skyline Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Joe's Addiction, 2.7 mi.
* Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse, 3.5 mi.
* Cattlemens Steakhouse, 6.7 mi.
* Balon Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Shield Manufacturing Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Sonic Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* Tinker Air Force Base, 6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, 1.3 mi.
* Oklahoma City University, 6.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Integris Health Southwest Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
* O U Medical Center, 3.7 mi.
* Children's Hospital of Oklahoma, 3.7 mi.
* VA Medical Center, 3.7 mi.
* Bone and Joint Hospital, 4.8 mi.
* Saint Anthony Hospital, 4.9 mi.