Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bedford. We are situated in south central Pennsylvania where life is taken at a slower pace. Appreciate our laid back way of life and relax at one of the local attractions including the Pitt Theatre, Old Bedford Village, Coral Caverns, Down-River Golf and Country Club, Pioneer Historical Society, and National Museum-American Cover. After a fun day in the Bedford area, enjoy a satisfying meal at one of the area's restaurants such as Green Harvest Co, Bedford Tavern, or Original Italian Pizza. Neighboring cities worth visiting include Breezewood, Altoona, and Somerset. We are approximately 100 miles from Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Our 24-hour staff at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bedford is here to make our hotel your home away from home. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast served from 6am - 9am. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. All guest rooms are generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with Showtime, arm chair, desk, and alarm clock. A microwave, mini-fridge, iron, and ironing board are available upon request and are subject to availability. Suites feature a microwave and mini-fridge. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bedford, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bedford County Players, 0.2 mi.
* Pitt Theatre, 0.2 mi.
* Espy House, 0.3 mi.
* Bedford Speedway, 1.1 mi.
* Old Bedford Village, 1.9 mi.
* Bedford County Memorial Park, 2.7 mi.
* Friendship Village Mini Golf, 3.5 mi.
* Coral Caverns, 8 mi.
* Shawnee State Park, 8.7 mi.
* Down-River Golf and Country Club, 9.3 mi.
* Rivers Bend Golf Course, 9.6 mi.
* Bison Corral, 11.8 mi.
* Blue Knob State Park, 17.3 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Pioneer Historical Society, 0.1 mi.
* Bedford County Visitors Bureau, 0.2 mi.
* National Museum-American Cover, 0.3 mi.
* Fort Bedford Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Bedford County Fair, 1.2 mi.
* Omni Bedford Spring Resort Spa, 4.4 mi.
* Shawnee State Park, 10.3 mi.
* Shawnee Boat Consection, 10.4 mi.
* Pioneer Historical Society, 17.1 mi.
* Flight 93 Memorial, 27.3 mi.
* Lakemont Park, 34 mi.
* Johnstown Flood Museum, 34.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast served from 6am - 9am
* Ed's Steak House, 0.1 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.25 mi.
* Hoss's Steak and Sea House, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Denny's, 0.4 mi.
* Carriage House Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Burger King, 1.2 mi.
* Original Italian Pizza, 2.6 mi.
* Green Harvest Co, 2.8 mi.
* Bedford Tavern, 2.8 mi.
* 1796 Room, 2.8 mi.
* Jean Bonnet Tavern, 3.7 mi.
* Allied Home Mortgage Capital Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Lambert's Gallery and Custom Framing, 0.2 mi.
* Bedford County Arts Council, 0.2 mi.
* Culligan, 0.3 mi.
* CVS, 0.6 mi.
* Clark Contractors Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Cannondale Bicycle Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Dialysis Corporation of America, 4.7 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 5.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Allegany Community College, 8.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Bedco Hospital, 10.7 mi.