Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn and Casino Elko offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel offering clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 3 miles from Elko Regional Airport and several local attractions such as the Northeastern Nevada Museum. We are conveniently located off of I-80 and Idaho Street.
Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn and Casino Elko offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, casino play, swimming, or to visit The Igloo, Elko County Fairgrounds, Western Folklife Center, Great Basin College, or Lamoille Canyon. At Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn and Casino Elko our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn and Casino Elko, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Elko Shopping Plaza, 0.06 mi.
* Main City Park, 0.7 mi.
* Elko Skate Park, 0.7 mi.
* Johnny Appleseed Park, 0.7 mi.
* Elko Swimming Pool, 0.7 mi.
* Elko Crystal 5, 1.4 mi.
* Telescope Lanes, 1.6 mi.
* Ruby View Golf Course, 1.9 mi.
* Dawn's High Desert Divers, 2 mi.
* Cinema 6 Theater, 3.3 mi.
* Elko Guide Services, 19.5 mi.
* ATM on-site
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness facility
* Guest laundry facility
* On-site restaurant/lounge
* Outdoor heated pool (Open May - September)
* RV parking with full hookups available
* Gold Country Casino, on-site
(Americas Best Value Inn is not affiliated with Gold Country Casino which operates on-site)
* Northeastern Nevada Museum, 0.6 mi.
* Elko Convention and Visitors Authority, 0.6 mi.
* Elko Area Chamber of Commerce, 0.7 mi.
* The Igloo, 1 mi.
* Elko County Fairgrounds, 1 mi.
* Western Folklife Center, 1.5 mi.
* Lamoille Canyon, 21.9 mi.
* JR's Bar and Grill, on-site full service restaurant, open daily
* Pizza Hut, 0.02 mi.
* Aspens Bar and Grill, 0.04 mi.
* Coffee Garden Restaurant, 0.04 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Time, 0.2 mi.
* Monkey Sun, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Sergio's Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Machi's Saloon and Grill, 1.5 mi.
* Biltoki, 1.6 mi.
* Star Hotel, 1.7 mi.
* Flying Fish, 1.7 mi.
* Southwest Gas, 1.3 mi.
* Tetra Tech Inc., 1.5 mi.
* Barrick Gold Exploration, 2.5 mi.
* Newmont Mining, 2.7 mi.
* Barrick Goldstrike Mines, 4.4 mi.
* Annual National Cowboy Poetry Gathering, January
Local Colleges and Universities
* Great Basin College, 1.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 1.5 mi.
* Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital, 3.2 mi.