Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Bainbridge, GA, located in Decatur County, GA. Bainbridge is home to fun, history, heritage and a genuine southern hospitality. Staying in Bainbridge, you will find the history of the Old South has been preserved and incorporated into a progressive lifestyle enjoyed by young and old. Bainbridge is a great place to shop for antiques, walk through the historic district and the picturesque city square, or just enjoy the relaxed southern charm. The Bainbridge Aquatic Center is typically open throughout the summer and features 140 foot water slide and much more. Bainbridge State Park is less than a mile away. Nearby Lake Seminole is famous for bass fishing. Local restaurants include Great Wall Restaurant, Dairy Queen, and Captain D's Seafood.
Revitalize and gear up for your day with a good night's sleep on our comfortable bedding followed by our free daily continental breakfast. Take advantage of our on-site guest laundry facility. Relax and recharge in our seasonal outdoor pool open from May - November. Rest in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, alarm clock, free local calls, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn Bainbridge, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bainbridge Little Theatre, 0.2 mi.
* Willis Park, 0.2 mi.
* Bainbridge State Park, 0.7 mi.
* Dickinson's StarNet Cinema, 1.2 mi.
* Bainbridge YMCA Bowling Center, 1.9 mi.
* Skate Towne of Bainbridge, 2.7 mi.
* Pines Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May - November)
* Jacobik Antique Gallery, 0.1 mi.
* Sharon House Antiques Gifts, 0.2 mi.
* Dixon Bros. Antiques, 1.2 mi.
* Callahan-Penhallegon House, 2.2 mi.
* Donalson-Rollins House, 2.2 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available daily
* Great Wall Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.3 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.6 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Old Mexico Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Laredo Grill Mexican Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* San Marcos Mexican Grill Inc, 7.1 mi.
* First Franklin Financial Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Georgia Gulf Sulfur, 2 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 14 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Bainbridge College, 2.2 mi.
* Florida A&M University, 16 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Memorial Hospital, 1.5 mi.