Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Lordsburg, located in the southwestern corner of New Mexico, 20 miles east of the Arizona border and 115 miles west of Las Cruces. We are close to Interstate 10 and the Lordsburg Municipal Airport. Make sure to visit the authentic ghost towns of Shakespeare and Steins. Lordsburg also holds the honor of being the birthplace of the New Mexico State song and was part of the famous Butterfield Stage route. Local restaurants include El Yaqui Restaurant, Pizza King, and Kranberry's Family Restaurant.
Americas Best Value Inn Lordsburg offers the best rates, an attentive staff, and spacious guest rooms. Appreciate the convenience of our barbecue area. Relax in the privacy of your own tastefully decorated guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, in-room heater, desk with lamp, table and chairs, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Lordsburg, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Short Park, 1.2 mi.
* Lordsburg Golf Club, 10.8 mi.
* BBQ Area
* New Mexico State University Co-Op, 0.3 mi.
* Lordsburg/Hidalgo Co Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Shakespeare Ghost Town, 1.7 mi.
* Gila Cliff Dwellings Monument, 45.6 mi.
* Kranberry's Family Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Pizza King, 0.1 mi.
* El Yaqui Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.3 mi.
* Veva's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* El Charro Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Ramona's Cafe, 1.5 mi.
* Lupita's Fine Mexican Food, 2.1 mi.
* Lordsburg Clinic, 0.3 mi.
* Lordsburg Financial Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Pilot Travel Corporation, 2.3 mi.