Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Carlisle, PA. Located in Cumberland County, the city offers a glimpse of history in a scenic rural setting. Check out the Carlisle Auto Show held throughout the year. It is one of the world's largest presenters of collector car, truck, and motorcycle entertainment. Our hotel is located minutes from Penn State Dickinson School of Law, the oldest law school in Pennsylvania. Visitors to the area will enjoy the many points of interest the area has to offer, including the Military History Institute, Appalachian Trail, Williams Grove Speedway, and US Army War College Library.
Start your day right by picking up a free newspaper in our lobby and enjoying our free continental breakfast consisting of pastries, donuts, cereal, juice, and coffee. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30am - 10am. Many great restaurants in the area await you, such as Bob Evans Restaurant, Embers Restaurant and Lounge, Denny's, and China Wok.
Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. A peaceful night's sleep awaits you in the comfort of our newly renovated guest rooms, with amenities including TV with HBO, and free local calls. An iron and ironing board are available at the front desk. At Americas Best Value Inn Carlisle, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Carlisle Country Club, 0.4 mi.
* Garden of Eden Outlet's, 4.3 mi.
* Letort Park, 5 mi.
* Carlisle Theatre, 5.3 mi.
* Mayapple Golf Course, 5.6 mi.
* ABC Lanes, 6 mi.
* Appalachian Trail, 6.2 mi.
* Williams Grove Speedway, 9.8 mi.
* Camp Hill Shopping Mall, 13.6 mi.
* US Army War College Library, 3.7 mi.
* Carlisle Fairgrounds, 4.3 mi.
* Cumberland County Historical, 4.5 mi.
* Military Heritage Foundation, 5 mi.
* Village Artisans Gallery, 8.2 mi.
* Northern York Co Historical and Preservation Society, 12 mi.
* State Museum of Pennsylvania, 13 mi.
* Farm Show Complex-Harrisburg, 17.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast on-site
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 433 ft.
* Embers Restaurant and Lounge, 0.2 mi.
* Denny's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Hoss's Steak and Sea House, 1.7 mi.
* China Wok, 4.5 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 5.9 mi.
* Bonanza Steakhouse, 6.4 mi.
* Amerigas Corporation, 1 mi.
* Pilot Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Giant Food Stores Corporate Offices, 2.5 mi.
* Rite Aid, 3.8 mi.
* Ace Moving and Storage Corporation, 4.9 mi.
* PepsiCo Inc, 10.2 mi.
* Spring Carlisle, April
* Carlisle Chrysler National, July
* Carlisle GM Nationals, June
* Carlisle Ford Nationals, June
* Corvettes at Carlisle, August
* Hershey Antique Car Show - AACA Eastern Regional Fall Meet, October
* Carlisle Bike Fest, July
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Dickinson School of Law, 4.4 mi.
* Dickinson College, 5.7 mi.
* Messiah College, 15 mi.
* Dixon College, 16.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Carlisle Regional Medical Center, 6.8 mi.
* Holy Spirit Hospital, 11.8 mi.