Americas Best Value Inn and Suites welcomes you to Opelika, Alabama, a progressive community proud of its rich heritage with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities, balanced against a thriving business environment. The city became known as Opelika, taken from a word in the Muskogee language meaning "large swamp". Visitors are invited to discover the area's rich history at the Museum of East Alabama or spend some time wandering through the Geneva Street Historic District. Auburn University is only a few miles away. Enjoy the outdoors at Chewacla State Park or Surfside Water Park. Local restaurants include Wok N Roll, Durango Mexican Restaurant, and Western Sizzlin Steak House.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Opelika/Auburn offers the best value and all of the conveniences of home. Wake up and enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily from 6am to 9am. Tasty treats include bread, biscuits, cereals, waffles, gravy, fruit and coffee. We also offer a fully equipped on-site business center, exercise facility, and guest laundry facility. Generous guest room amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with Showtime, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, and free local calls. Some of our luxurious suites even feature a jacuzzi. Pets are allowed, charges apply. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Opelika/Auburn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Angel's Antiques and Flea Mall, 0.7 mi.
* USA Mini Golf, 1.5 mi.
* USA Town Center, 1.6 mi.
* Covington Recreation Center, 2.2 mi.
* Downtown Antique Mall, 2.2 mi.
* West Ridge Park, 3.9 mi.
* Opelika Sportsplex and Aquatics Center, 5.4 mi.
* Carmike Wynnsong 16 Movie Theater, 8 mi.
* Indian Pines Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Grand National Golf Club, 9.8 mi.
* Business center
* Exercise facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Geneva Street Historic District, 1.9 mi.
* Museum of East Alabama, 2.6 mi.
* Opelika Performing Arts Center, 3.2 mi.
* Moore Stadium, 3.3 mi.
* Tigertown, 4.6 mi.
* Chewacla State Park, 11.5 mi.
* Surfside Water Park, 11.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast on-site
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Wok N Roll, 0.2 mi.
* Durango Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Mafia's Italian, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Niffer's Burgers, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Steak House, 0.7 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.9 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 1.7 mi.
* Cafe One Twenty Three, 2.3 mi.
* Jimmy's Seafood, 2.3 mi.
* Las Margaritas Mexican Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Irish Bred Pub and Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Reddy Ice Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Whatley Construction Company, 1.2 mi.
* Castone Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Southern Electronics Corporation, 3.5 mi.
* SCF Buildings, 5.3 mi.
* Bhate Geosciences Corporation, 5.5 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 5.8 mi.
* Metabolic Research Center, 6.2 mi.
* Weidmann Plastics Technology, 12.2 mi.
We offer one 250 square foot meeting facility located next to the lobby that can accommodate a maximum of 40 people. Coffee and soft drinks are available upon request.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Auburn University, 11 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* East Alabama Medical Center, 4 mi.