Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Downtown, conveniently located only 6 blocks from the Convention Center and only a mile from the California State Capitol Building. Local attractions include the Capitol Casino, California Musical Theatre, Governor's Mansion Historic Park, California State University Sacramento, and Sutters Fort State Historical Park. After a fun day of sightseeing guests can enjoy a satisfying meal at one of the local restaurants including H Salt Fish and Chips, P F Chang's, and Old Spaghetti Factory.
Our courteous 24-hour front desk staff strives to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Guests are treated to our free daily continental breakfast served from 7am - 10am and free coffee in the lobby from 7am - 3pm. Our recently renovated Sacramento hotel features free parking, new furniture, mattresses, and linens in all guest rooms. Guest rooms are generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, satellite TVs with HBO, hairdryers, writing desks, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* California Musical Theatre, 0.4 mi.
* Neely Johnson Park, 0.5 mi.
* Capital City Golf Course, 0.6 mi.
* Esquire IMAX Theatre, 0.7 mi.
* Crest Theatre, 0.9 mi.
* Capitol Casino, 1.2 mi.
* University Art Center, 1.3 mi.
* Downtown Plaza Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* 500 Capitol Mall Tower, 1.6 mi.
* Riverboat Cruises, 1.9 mi.
* Iceland Ice-Skating Rink, 2.7 mi.
* Good Eats Cooking Classes, 3.2 mi.
* Arden Mall, 4.5 mi.
* Park Terrace Swimming and Tennis, 6.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Sacramento Convention Center, walking distance
* Governor's Mansion Historic Park, 0.3 mi.
* Capitol Park, 0.8 mi.
* California State Capitol Building, 1.2 mi.
* Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park, 1.3 mi.
* Sutters Fort State Historical Park, 1.4 mi.
* California Railroad Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Old Sacramento, 1.8 mi.
* Azteca Stadium, 2 mi.
* California Auto Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Sacramento Zoo, 3.3 mi.
* Funderland Amusement Park, 3.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast served daily from 7am - 10am
* Free coffee served in the lobby from 7am - 3pm
* H Salt Fish and Chips, 302 ft.
* Frank's Hot Wok, 0.1 mi.
* P F Chang's, 0.4 mi.
* Brew It Up-Brewery and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Sandra Dee's Bar-B-Que-Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* Michelangelo's, 0.5 mi.
* Chanterelle, 0.5 mi.
* Mikuni Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Melting Pot Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Old Spaghetti Factory, 0.8 mi.
* Azul, 0.8 mi.
* Public Storage, 0.4 mi.
* Pacific Egg and Poultry Association, 0.6 mi.
* CVS, 0.6 mi.
* Turner Construction, 0.6 mi.
* California Manufacturing and Technology, 0.9 mi.
* Pacific Research Institute, 1.1 mi.
* US District Court, 1.2 mi.
* USGS Western Ecolgical Research Center, 1.6 mi.
* Carquest Distribution Center, 1.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.3 mi.
* Artwalks, Second Saturday of every month
* Jazz Festival, June - July
* Music Circus, August
Local Colleges and Universities:
* California State University Sacramento, 1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Sutter General Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Mercy General Hospital, 2.1 mi.
* UC Davis Children's Hospital, 3.8 mi.