Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sacramento offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast and coffee in the lobby. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (10 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is completely smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 6 blocks from the Sacramento Convention Center and nearby several local attractions such as the Governor's Mansion State Historic Park. We are conveniently located off of Lincoln Highway and McKinley Boulevard.
Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sacramento offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, bowling, or to visit Sacramento Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento Convention Center Complex, California State Capitol, Old Sacramento, Sacramento Philharmonic Orchestra, Sacramento Zoo, or California State University. At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sacramento our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Sacramento, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sacramento Theatre Company, 0.4 mi.
* Sacramento Northern Bike Trail, 0.4 mi.
* Washington Park, 0.6 mi.
* Esquire IMAX Theatre, 0.7 mi.
* Crest Theatre, 0.9 mi.
* Sacramento Downtown Plaza, 1.4 mi.
* Capitol Casino, 1.4 mi.
* Iceland Ice-Skating Rink, 2.9 mi.
* William Land Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Arden Fair, 4.3 mi.
* Dolphin Scuba Center, 4.8 mi.
* Century Stadium 14, 5.2 mi.
* Park Terrace Swimming and Tennis, 6.2 mi.
* American Fly Fishing, 8.9 mi.
* Country Club Lanes Bowling, 9.6 mi.
* Governor's Mansion State Historic Park, 0.3 mi.
* Sacramento Memorial Auditorium, 0.5 mi.
* Sacramento Convention Center Complex, 0.6 mi.
* California State Capitol, 1.1 mi.
* Golden 1 Center, 1.2 mi.
* California State Railroad Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Sacramento History Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Old Sacramento, 2 mi.
* California Automobile Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Sacramento Marina, 3.3 mi.
* Sacramento Philharmonic Orchestra, 3.3 mi.
* Sacramento Zoo, 3.3 mi.
* Funderland Park, 3.4 mi.
* Sleep Train Arena, 7.2 mi.
* Sacramento River Cats, 10.7 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Sampino's Towne Foods, 0.1 mi.
* P.F. Chang's China Bistro, 0.4 mi.
* Taqueria Jalisco, 0.4 mi.
* Brew It Up Personal Brewery and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* The Melting Pot, 0.4 mi.
* Bento Box, 0.5 mi.
* Monsoon Cuisine of India, 0.5 mi.
* Sandra Dee's Bar-B-Que and Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* Zen Sushi, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Tapa the World, 0.9 mi.
* The Waterboy, 1 mi.
* Joe's Crab Shack, 2 mi.
* Denny's, 2 mi.
* Blue Diamond Growers, 0.3 mi.
* Rite Aid, 0.6 mi.
* Turner Construction Company, 0.6 mi.
* California Manufacturing and Technology, 0.9 mi.
* Pacific Research Institute, 1.1 mi.
* Safeway, 1.4 mi.
* Target, 1.9 mi.
* McClellan Air Force Base, 10.5 mi.
* Mather Air Force Base, 12.7 mi.
* Aerojet General Corporation, 16.5 mi.
* Intel Corporation, 21.9 mi.
* Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, May
* Sacramento French Film Festival, June
* Sacramento Shakespeare Festival, June - July
* American River Music Festival, September
* California Brewers Festival, September
* Oktoberfest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* California State University Sacramento, 3.9 mi.
* American River College, 10.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sutter General Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Mercy General Hospital, 2.1 mi.
* UC Davis Children's Hospital, 3.8 mi.
* Mercy General Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* UC Davis Health System, 3.1 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 5.9 mi.