Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Texas Medical Center/Reliant Park, the fourth largest city in the United States and the largest city in the state of Texas. Our hotel is located within blocks of Fortune 500 companies, the historic legal district, and a variety of sports, theatre, and entertainment venues. Local attractions include the Houston Museum-Natural Science, Houston Zoo, Houston Maritime Museum, and Toyota Center. Local restaurants include Post Oak Ranch Bar-Bq, Annie's Hamburgers, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, Hu's Garden Chinese Restaurant, and Pappasito's Cantina.
Wake up to our delicious free deluxe continental breakfast served daily. Our hotel offers friendly service and comfortable guest rooms. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat and meeting/reception facility. We offer free pre-scheduled shuttle service to the Texas Medical Center, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, local restaurants, and supermarkets. Take a refreshing swim in our sparkling outdoor pool (open seasonally). Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms with free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. For a more luxurious stay, reserve one of our suites. At Americas Best Value Inn Texas Medical Center/Reliant, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Willow Park, 1.4 mi.
* Hermann Park Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Palace Lanes, 3.7 mi.
* Reliant Park Stadium, 4.1 mi.
* Main Street Theater, 4.8 mi.
* Polar Ice Galleria Houston, 7.3 mi.
* Galleria Shopping Mall, 7.5 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Seasonal outdoor pool
* Nature Discovery Center, 3.9 mi.
* Houston Maritime Museum, 4.2 mi.
* The Houston Zoo, 5.6 mi.
* Houston Museum-Natural Science, 6.2 mi.
* Children's Museum of Houston, 6.5 mi.
* Toyota Center, 10.1 mi.
* Minute Maid Stadium, 12.8 mi.
** Free deluxe continental breakfast with hot/cold cereal, waffles, bagels, english muffins, toast, hard boiled eggs, fruits, milk, juice, tea, and coffee served daily.
* Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours/day
* Ruchi's Taqueria, 0.5 mi.
* Baytown Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* Mama's Oven, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 2.2 mi.
* Denny's Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.7 mi.
* Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, 3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.2 mi.
* Pappasito's Cantina, 9 mi. SW.
* Promark Corporation, 0.1 mi.
* Express Plastics Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Tristar Electronic Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Walmart, 2.7 mi.
* Costco, 8.2 mi.
Our Alamo meeting/reception facility is 1,500 sq ft and has a maximum capacity of 85 guests. Catering, projector, screen, and DVD player are available upon request.
* Barbecue Cook-Off - Feb 23th - Feb 26th, 2011
* Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo - March 1nd - March 20th, 2011
* Offshore Technology Convention - May 1st - May 5th, 2011
* Dog Show - July 22nd - July 25th, 2011
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Rice University, 4.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 3.2 mi.
* University General Hospital, 4.1 mi.
* The Methodist Hospital, 4.6 mi.
* VA Medical Center, 4.6 mi.
* Texas Children's Hospital, 4.9 mi.
* Texas Medical Center, 5 mi.
* St Luke's Episcopal Hospital, 5.3 mi.