Special Hotel Alert
****Pool is closed until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience****
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick, located on the coast of Maine, approximately 25 miles northeast of Portland. Our hotel is near the Naval Air Station and Bowdoin College. Brunswick is a picturesque historic town and is the gateway to Maine's beautiful mid-coast region. Nature lovers are drawn by the proximity to the ocean, islands, and mountains. With theaters, museums, festivals, and easy access to both rocky and sandy coastlines, Brunswick offers something for everyone. A variety of restaurants like Pancho Villa, Thai Paradise Restaurant, and Amato's Sandwich Shops are minutes from our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick offers the perfect combination of quality, affordability, comfort, and style. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Rest in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO, radio, alarm clock, and free local calls. Iron, ironing board are available upon request at the front desk. At Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Brunswick Golf Club, 1.4 mi.
* Bowling Bowl, 1.7 mi.
* Frontier Cafe, Cinema and Gallery, 1.6 mi.
* Maine State Music Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Howard Sports Skating Rink, 4.7 mi.
* Freeport Shopping Outlet and LL Bean, 7.2 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* The Rumpus Room Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Pejepscot Historical Society, 1.9 mi.
* Bowdoin College Museum of Art, 2.3 mi.
* Bowdoin College, 2.4 mi.
* Naval Air Station, Brunswick, 5.2 mi.
* Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 6 mi.
* Maine Maritime Museum, 10.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast is available daily from 7am - 10am
* Thai Villa Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Pancho Villa, 0.3 mi.
* Amato's Sandwich Shops, 0.4 mi.
* Thai Paradise Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Captain Mike's Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Ninety Nine Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 4.6 mi.
* Sam's Italian Sandwich Shoppes, 4.8 mi.
* Providence Service Corporation of ME, 1.6 mi.
* Aeromarine Corporation, 2 mi.
* Mid Coast Hospital, 2 mi.
* Maritime Applied Physics Corporation, 2 mi.
* Wright Pierce Corporation Shell, 2.7 mi.
* Parkview Adventist Medical Center, 3.2 mi.
* Blue Cars Festival - July
* Lobster Festival - July
* Highlands - July
* Crab Festival - August
* Topsham Fair - August