Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to picturesque Rifle, Colorado, nestled at the base of the "Bookcliffs," named for lines of sediment and shale that resemble the pages of a book. We are conveniently located off of I-70 Exit 90 in the heart of the growing Rifle, Colorado commercial area. The city is also a haven for nature enthusiasts and outdoorsmen. Endless recreational opportunities include hunting for elk and deer, fishing, camping, horseback riding, hiking, and mountain biking. Come see why Rifle, Colorado is ranked 17th of the top 200 towns for Sportsmen/Outdoorsmen and 27th of America's best hunting and fishing towns. Or explore Rifle Falls, voted 6th of the top waterfalls to visit. We are within walking distance to restaurants, fast food, and shopping. The historic downtown area, municipal airport, and community college are only minutes away. Whether here for business or leisure, you'll appreciate the old west feel and scenic wonderment that is Rifle, Colorado.
Wake up early and enjoy free continental breakfast courtesy of Americas Best Value Inn Rifle. Served between 5am - 9am, our continental breakfast features donuts, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. Local restaurants include Domino's Pizza, Rib City Grill, Base Camp Cafe, Thai Chili Bistro, and Fiesta Guadalajara.
Americas Best Value Inn Rifle offers exceptional value and quality service in the perfect setting. You will enjoy the quaint accommodations and our friendly staff. All rooms are equipped with free wireless Internet access allowing guests to stay connected in the privacy of their own room. Guest room amenities include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemaker, and satellite TV with Showtime. Please call us directly to reserve our kitchenette rooms and visit our website at www.redriverinn.com. Dogs are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Rifle, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Rifle Creek Theatre, 0.8 mi.
* Rifle Creek Golf Course, 6.7 mi.
* Hunting and Fishing, 10 mi.
* Rifle Gap State Park, 11.2 mi.
* Harvey Gap State Park, 11.7 mi.
* Rifle Fireside Lanes, 12.6 mi.
* Rifle Falls State Park, 13.5 mi.
* Hiking trail, 15 mi.
* Rock and Ice Climbing, 15 mi.
* Battlement Mesa Golf Club, 16 mi.
* Rifle Mountain Park, 17.3 mi.
* Glenwood Springs Mall, 24.3 mi.
* Rifle Creek Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Garfield County Fairgrounds, 1.2 mi.
* Silt Historical Park, 7.7 mi.
* Ruby River Ranch, 9.2 mi.
* Rifle Falls, 12.6 mi.
* Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, 26.6 mi.
* Glenwood Railroad Museum, 26.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 5am - 9am featuring donuts, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
* Domino's Pizza, walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Rib City Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Base Camp Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Thai Chili Bistro, 0.7 mi.
* Sammy's, 0.9 mi.
* Mancinelli's Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Fiesta Guadalajara Mexican, 1.2 mi.
* Shanghai Garden, 1.5 mi.
* Wing Nutz Bar and Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Forerunner Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* US Post Office, 0.7 mi.
* American National Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Shelton Drilling Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 1.5 mi.
* Antero Resources, 1.6 mi.
* GMCO Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Midway-TriState Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* SST Energy Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* Celerity Corporation, 5.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Colorado Mountain College, 1.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Grand River Hospital, 0.6 mi.
* Mountain Family Health Center, 1.7 mi.