Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn in Crossett, a quaint country town that offers a strong sense of community. Our hotel is near the business district and sits by a lake with a walking trail. Crossett is the largest city in Ashley County. Located in southeastern Arkansas, it is only nine miles above the Louisiana border. Learn about the area's origins and the emergence of its lumber industry by visiting the Old Crossett Company House situated in scenic Crossett City Park. The park includes a 51 acre pond, 2.8 mile walking trail, and the Crossland Zoo. The 65,000 acre Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge offers fishing, hunting, and wildlife viewing opportunities. Visit the University of Arkansas at Monticello, located only a few miles away. Make sure to participate in our local events including Blue Grass Festival in May, Annual Crossett PRCA Rodeo in August, Wiggins Cabin in October, and the Car Show in November.
At Americas Best Value Inn Crossett, we offer small town hospitality with a smile. Guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, iron with ironing board, and wake-up service. Pets are allowed, charges apply. Let us host your next group function in one of our meeting rooms. Our Fireside room is 500 square feet and can accommodate up to 25 people. Our larger room is 3,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 250 people. Catering is available upon request. Nearby dining choices include Andy's Restaurant, Pizza Hut, Mama's Family Restaurant, KFC, Taco Bell, Dona's Drive-In, and Fiesta Linda Mexican. At Americas Best Value Inn Crossett, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Crossett Lanes, walking distance
* Crossett City Park, 0.7 mi.
* Pinewood Memorial Park, 1.3 mi.
* Deja Vue Antiques, 3.4 mi.
* Girl Scouts Yale Camp, 3.5 mi.
* Prairie Country Club, 5.5 mi.
* Chemin-A-Haut State Park, 18.2 mi.
* The Rose Theatre, 26.6 mi.
* Meeting facilities
* Kone-Crossland Zoo, 0.4 mi.
* Crossett Public Library, 0.5 mi.
* Old Crossett Company House, 0.7 mi.
* Crossett Rodeo PRCA, 1.5 mi.
* Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge, 7.3 mi.
* Ashley County Museum, 16.4 mi.
* Andy's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Catfish Express, 0.9 mi.
* Mama's Family Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1.5 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.5 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.7 mi.
* Dona's Drive In, 1.8 mi.
* McDonalds, 1.8 mi.
* Fiesta Linda Mexican, 2.1 mi.
* US Post Office, 1.2 mi.
* First National Bank, 1.3 mi.
* First State Bank, 1.5 mi.
* Trans Power Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* Ricon Corporation, 3 mi.
* Georgia-Pacific Corporation, 3.1 mi.
* Century Ready-Mix Corporation, 3.4 mi.
Our hotel offers 2 meeting facilities. Our Fireside room is 500 square feet and can accommodate up to 25 people. Our larger room is 3,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 250 people. Catering is available upon request.
* Blue Grass Festival in May
* Annual Crossett PRCA Rodeo in August
* Wiggins Cabin in October
* Car Show in November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Arkansas at Monticello, 6.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Oak Tree Animal Hospital, 0.4 mi.
* Ashley County Medical, 2 mi.