Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to St. Louis, Missouri, known nationwide as the "Gateway to the West" and the "Home of American Brewing". We are centrally located within 15 minutes of world renowned St. Louis attractions. Take a tour of the famous Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Catch an exciting game at Busch Stadium or at the Edward Jones Dome. Spend an afternoon taking in the sites of the St. Louis Riverfront under the majestic and historic Gateway Arch. Or plan a fun-filled day with family at the St. Louis Children's Museum, St. Louis Science Center, or the Missouri Botanical Garden. No matter what you're looking to do, you can find it all in scenic St. Louis, Missouri.
Enjoy a delicious hot continental breakfast on us, served daily from 7am - 10am, consisting of tasty delights such as hot waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereal, yogurt, muffins, oatmeal, coffee, juice, hot tea, and milk. For your added convenience, we are adjacent to popular restaurants such as Bob Evans and Ponderosa. For a juicy steak, head to Tucker's Place, known as the "Place for Steaks" in St. Louis. Or for authentic Italian food, go to Bartolino's South Italian Restaurant or the Pasta House.
Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis South offers affordable rates with all of the amenities and conveniences of home. Our interior corridor hotel provides guests with a free car wash, exercise facility, seasonal outdoor pool, and two meeting rooms. Standard rooms, kitchenettes, and suites are all newly updated and equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet, cable TVs with Showtime, coffeemakers, radios, desks with lamps, hairdryers, and irons with ironing boards. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis South, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* South County Shopping Center, 1.2 mi.
* Bohrer County Park, 1.8 mi.
* Clydesdale County Park, 1.9 mi.
* Pro-Am Golf Center, 2 mi.
* St. Louis IMAX, 2.1 mi.
* Keller Plaza Cinema, 2.3 mi.
* Union Road County Park, 2.5 mi.
* AMC Theatres, 5.9 mi.
* Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, 7.5 mi.
* St. Louis Galleria, 14.3 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 14.6 mi.
* Forest Park, 17.1 mi.
* Six Flags St. Louis, 23 mi.
* Exercise facility with a treadmill and bikes
* Outdoor pool (Open May 15th - September 15th)
* Meeting facility (one is 600 sq ft)
* Grants Farm, 3.6 mi.
* Union Station, 4.7 mi.
* St. Louis Children's Museum, 6.8 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery, 10.5 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 12.6 mi.
* Scott Trade Center, 12.6 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 12.9 mi.
* St. Louis Riverfront, 13.4 mi.
* Americas Center/Edward Jones Dome, 13.5 mi.
* Lacledes Landing, 13.5 mi.
* Casino Queen, 14.4 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 15.4 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereal, yogurt, muffins, oatmeal, coffee, juice, hot tea, and milk served daily from 7am - 10am.
* Bob Evans, walking distance
* Ponderosa, walking distance
* Denny's Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Culver's, 0.3 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.3 mi.
* Casa Gallardo Mexican, 0.5 mi.
* Pasta House, 0.7 mi.
* Tucker's Place South, 1 mi.
* Bartolino's South Italian, 1.2 mi.
* Romano's Macaroni Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 6 mi.
* Asplundh Construction Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Voss Properties Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* World Finance, 0.9 mi.
* Vulcraft Div Nucor Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* US Post Office, 1.6 mi.
* Regions Bank, 1.6 mi.
* Caduceus Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Bank of America, 2.2 mi.
* Nooter Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Sinclair Oil Corporation, 2.8 mi.
Our hotel offers two meeting rooms (one is 600 square feet), that can accommodate up to 50 people.
* St. Louis Auto Show, January
* St. Louis Orchid Show, January - March, Fri-Sun, MO Botanical Garden
* Missouri Valley Basketball Tournament, March
* Builder's Home Show, March
* Valley Basketball Tournament, March
* Mideast Volleyball Qualifier, March
* NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament (2nd and 3rd rounds), March
* First Robotics Championship, April
* St. Louis Cardinals Baseball, April - September, Busch Stadium
* Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, May - June, Forest Park
* VFW Convention, July
* St. Louis Wedding Show, August
* St. Louis Football, September - December, Edward Jones Dome
* Health Fitness Expo, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Webster University, 4.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. John's Mercy Medical Center, 3.3 mi.
* St. Anthony's Medical Center, 3.4 mi.