Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, located in the heart of busy downtown St. Louis, which is known as the Gateway to the West and the home of American brewing. Our hotel is situated next to the new Lumiere Place Casino and is only 2 blocks away from the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Bureau. Most of the area's main attractions are located nearby, such as famous Busch Stadium, the Edward Jones Dome, and the majestic and historic Gateway Arch. Take a tour of the Anheuser-Busch factory or visit the campus of the University of Missouri. Spend a fun-filled day with family at the St. Louis Zoo, the Missouri Botanical Gardens, or at any of the numerous museums in the area. Whether you are here on business or pleasure, the scenic adventures never end in St. Louis, Missouri.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast served from 6am - 9:30am. Breakfast goodies include muffins, donuts, pastries, toast, coffee, and juice. There is a variety of restaurants nearby to satisfy your cravings. Our hotel is within walking distance of Al's Restaurant and Lumiere Place. For a great steak, head to Jake's Steak or for authentic Italian cuisine go to the Old Spaghetti Factory, both within a mile of our hotel.
At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis Downtown, we treat our guests like family. Trust us to be your home away from home as you explore all that St. Louis has to offer. All guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, iron with ironing board, large work desk, alarm clock, and free local calls. Some additional amenities provided upon request if available include microwaves, fridges, hairdryers, and cribs. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis Downtown, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* St. Louis Riverfront, 0.5 mi.
* Flamingo Bowl, 0.9 mi.
* Roberts Orpheum Theatre, 0.9 mi.
* St. Louis Union Station, 1.8 mi.
* Cinema St. Louis, 3 mi.
* Steinberg Skating Rink, 5.6 mi.
* Gateway National Golf Links, 5.7 mi.
* Tower Grove Park, 6.4 mi.
* Frison Flea Market, 7.5 mi.
* Galleria Mall, 10.4 mi.
* Edward Jones Dome, 0.3 mi.
* Lumiere Place Casino, 0.3 mi.
* Wax Museum of St. Louis, 0.5 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 0.6 mi.
* America's Center, 0.8 mi.
* St. Louis Zoo, 0.8 mi.
* Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, 0.9 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 1.1 mi.
* City Museum, 1.3 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 5.8 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 6.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast with muffins, donuts, pastries, toast, coffee, and juice available daily from 6am - 9.30am.
* Al's Restaurant, walking distance
* Lumiere Place, 0.3 mi.
* Hannegan's Restaurant and Pub, 0.5 mi.
* Jake's Steak, 0.5 mi.
* Morgan Street Brewery, 0.5 mi.
* Old Spaghetti Factory, 0.6 mi.
* Big Daddy's, 0.6 mi.
* Point of View Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Blues City Deli, 3.5 mi.
* Stifel Nicolaus and Company, 0.5 mi.
* Razorsight Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Swan Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Wachovia Securities, 0.8 mi.
* Avionic Sales Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Bank of America, 0.9 mi.
* Peabody Energy Corporation, 1 mi.
* Southwestern Bell, 1.2 mi.
* Ultra-Color Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Inc., 3.2 mi.
* St.Louis Auto Show, January
* St. Louis Orchid Show, January - March, Fri-Sun, MO Botanical Garden
* Missouri Valley Conference Basketball Tournament, March
* Motocross, March 2nd
* First Robotics Championship, April
* St. Louis Cardinals Baseball, April - September, Busch Stadium
* Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, May - June, Forest Park
* NTL Athletics Association, June 4th
* Baptist Convention, June 6th
* Impact Ministry, July
* St. Louis Football, September - December, Edward Jones Dome
* Fitness Expo, October 5th
Local Colleges and Universities:
* St. Louis University, 0.9 mi.
* Webster University, 1 mi.
* University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Barnes-Jewish Hospital, 5.6 mi.
* Northwest Health Care, 14.8 mi.