Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi and complimentary coffee in our lobby. Business travelers will be sure to take advantage of our fax and copy services. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, and cable TV with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located on Interstate 70, only 1 mile from the Edward Jones Dome and Busch Stadium. We are nearby several local attractions such as the Lumiere Place Casino, the Gateway Arch, and the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown is your best choice in downtown St. Louis. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for a professional sporting event, business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City or Indianapolis. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* MX Movies, 0.5 mi.
* Roberts Orpheum Theatre, 0.7 mi.
* Cinema St. Louis, 2.9 mi.
* Fox Theatre, 3.1 mi.
* Missouri Athletic Club, 0.4 mi.
* Flamingo Bowl, 0.8 mi.
* St. Louis Riverfront Trail, 5.1 mi.
* Gateway National Golf Links, 5.5 mi.
* Steinberg Skating Rink, 5.6 mi.
* Forest Park Golf Course, 8.4 mi.
* Normandie Golf Club, 12.8 mi.
* Gateway Mall, 0.9 mi.
* Fourteenth Street Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Frison Flea Market, 7.5 mi.
* St. Louis Galleria, 9.8 mi.
* ATM/cash machine
* Luggage storage space
* Lumiere Place Casino, 0.2 mi
* Laclede’s Landing, 0.3 mi.
* Edward Jones Dome, 0.4 mi.
* America’s Center, 0.5 mi.
* Laclede’s Landing Wax Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Gateway Arch Riverboat Cruises, 0.8 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 0.9 mi.
* City Museum, 1 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 1.1 mi.
* Old Cathedral Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Union Station, 1.7 mi.
* Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, 2 mi.
* Department of Homeland Security, 2.3 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours, 2.9 mi.
* Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, 4.2 mi.
* Gateway Motorsports Park, 4.9 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 5.5 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 6 mi.
* Tower Grove Park, 6 mi.
* Forest Park, 6.6 mi.
* St. Louis Zoo, 7 mi.
* Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum, 8.4 mi.
* Idnr Horseshoe Lake State Park, 9.4 mi.
* River City Casino, 10.8 mi.
* The Magic House, 15.4 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Cielo Restaurant and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Lumiere Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Stadium Sports Bar and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* The Old Spaghetti Factory, 0.4 mi.
* Morgan Street Brewery, 0.7 mi.
* Hannegan's Restaurant and Pub, 0.7 mi.
* The Drunken Fish, 0.7 mi.
* Jake's Steak, 0.7 mi.
* Big Daddy's on The Landing, 0.7 mi.
* Point of View Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Three Sixty, 0.9 mi.
* Mike Shannon’s Steaks and Seafood, 0.9 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* Broadway Oyster Bar, 1.5 mi.
* Bogart’s Smokehouse, 2.1 mi.
* Pappy’s Smokehouse, 2.5 mi.
* Blues City Deli, 3.5 mi.
* Swan Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Razorsight Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Peabody Energy Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Bank of America, 1 mi.
* Ultra-Color Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Ralston Purina, 1.6 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 1.6 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Inc., 2.9 mi.
* Stifel Nicolaus and Co Inc, 9.7 mi.
* Northwest Health Care, 15.2 mi.
* Scott Air Force Base, 22 mi.
* St. Louis Auto Show, January
* St. Louis Orchid Show, February-March
* Missouri Valley Conference Basketball Tournament, March
* Monster Energy Supercross, March
* First Robotics Championship, April
* Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, May-June
* NTL Athletics Association, June
* Baptist Convention, June
* Impact Ministry, July
* Fitness Expo, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Webster University, 0.8 mi.
* St. Louis University, 3.7 mi.
* Washington University, 9.5 mi.
* University of Missouri-St. Louis, 10.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* VA Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
* SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center, 5 mi.
* Barnes-Jewish Hospital, 5.5 mi.