Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Boulder. The city sits at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, only 35 miles northwest of Denver. It is home to the University of Colorado - Boulder Campus (which is within walking distance from our hotel) and the National Center for Atmospheric Research. Boulder sits 5,430 feet above sea level and is known for its natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and diverse businesses. It is home to such major entities as Google, IBM, Microsoft, and the U.S. Department of Commerce. Get on the slopes for some skiing at Eldora Ski Resort, Flagstaff Mountain, or the Vail Ski area, which are only a short distance away. Spend a day learning about the area's heritage at the Boulder History Museum or gratify your visual senses at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art.
Wake up to our free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Assorted goodies include pastries, cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, and tea. You Nearby fast food favorites include McDonald's, Chipotle, and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers. For fine dining go to Golden Lotus or the Black Cat, which is a soulful bistro and organic farm.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Boulder offers exceptional value and quality service in the perfect location. Of course the best rates are always offered on our standard rooms. Be sure to check the availability of our suites and larger rooms with kitchenettes. Guests are treated to free wireless Internet in the lobby, air conditioned rooms with and without balconies, cable TV with HBO, free local calls, hairdryer, radio, and more. Enjoy the outdoor heated pool during the months of May to October. Dogs and cats are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Boulder, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Scott Carpenter Park, 0.8 mi.
* Imagination Makers Theater, 1 mi.
* Boulder Creek Path, 1.2 mi.
* Fox Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Pearl Street Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Central Park, 1.7 mi.
* Boulder Theater, 1.9 mi.
* Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory, 5.5 mi.
* Flatiron Crossing Mall, 9.3 mi.
* Vail Ski Area, 10.2 mi.
* Barbecue area
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Seasonal outdoor heated pool (Open May - October)
* University of Colorado, walking distance
* Folsom Field, 0.3 mi.
* Underwater Fish Observatory, 0.4 mi.
* 29th Street Mall, 0.5 mi.
* Naropa University, 0.9 mi.
* Boulder History Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, 1.5 mi.
* Downtown Boulder, 1.9 mi.
* Flagstaff Mountain, 2.2 mi.
* Ameristar Casino, 2.3 mi.
* Eldora Ski Resort, 2.6 mi.
* Gateway Park Fun Center, 4.2 mi.
* Boulder Falls, 7.3 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino, 12.4 mi.
* Butterfly Pavilion, 14 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Goodies typically available include pastries, cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, and tea.
* McDonald's, walking distance
* BJ's Restaurant and Brewery, 0.5 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican, 0.6 mi.
* Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, 0.6 mi.
* Starbucks Coffee, 0.8 mi.
* Denny's, 0.9 mi.
* Golden Lotus Chinese, 0.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.1 mi.
* Black Cat Bistro, 1.8 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 1.8 mi.
* Jamba Juice, 1.8 mi.
* California Pizza Kitchen, 1.9 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 1.9 mi.
* Pei Wei Asian Diner, 1.9 mi.
* Starlite Diner, 1.9 mi.
* Jill's Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Panera Bread, 2.1 mi.
* FedEx Office, 0.7 mi.
* Chase Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Quantum Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* U.S. Department of Commerce, 1 mi.
* Ansoft Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* National Center for Atmospheric Research, 1.1 mi.
* Google, 1.3 mi.
* Microsoft Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Pet Menders Animal Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Boulder Community Hospital, 1.8 mi.
* Oracle Systems, 2.1 mi.
* IBM, 7.6 mi.
Our hotel offers one 800 sq. ft. meeting facility that can accommodate up to 30 people. A white board is provided and outside catering is permitted. It is perfect for a small regional meeting or retreat and is located in a quiet area in our hotel.
Local Events -
* Boulder Boulder Running Race - Memorial Day
* Boulder Creek Festival - Memorial Day
* University of Colorado College Football - Fall
* Colorado State High School Basketball Championships - March